Default Re-Sym without averages

Had to mask a section of the model to detail and now i want to mirror the edits over to the other side of the model(hand). Smart Resym usually takes an average of both sides... losing details in the process. Is there a script or method to mirror the geomtry on one side to the other without this loss in detail from averaging?

FOUND THE ANSWER. DIGITAL TUTORS IS SMART.
    Re-Symmetry
    Last edited by justlearning; 03-14-07 at 05:52 PM. Reason: Found the answer for my question

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Default For those who don't know...

For those who haven't yet found the answer it is simple, Just mask the area with the details you want to keep. I learned this long ago by just playing all the educational ZScripts and watching all the artist in action videos posted here periodically, ZBrush has the most educational stuff built into it to help you understand it and the best user support community in 3D today, so there's a lot to learn available here before you need to go off and buy a video.
    -Greg Banville
    Modeling, Animation, Lighting

thanks for the reply wildsketch! For anyone who is interested. That video is part of Digital Tutors free online vids