ZBrushCentral

Hunter

Hello !

Hello, this is something i have made some time back for the Hellgate London game cinamatic. The game is developed byt Flagship Studios and the cinematic has been done by Blur. Carnagor concept by Massiveblack for Flagship studio.
rendering in 3d studio max, modelling in max+zbrush , texturing photoshop/zbrush

Cheers,

Aley11.jpgwire.jpgcarnagor_plate.jpgfullfigure.jpgcloseup.jpgminiature.jpgicon3.jpg

Attachments

carnagor_plate.jpg

fullfigure.jpg

closeup.jpg

miniature.jpg

Five stars, it’s great inspirational illustration! Thanks for sharing behind the scenes infos…

seen on cgtalk.
I Love your stuff.
5*
what else ? :+1:

awosome Work ! you got my 5 stars my friend :wink:

top row this one !

obviously no room for critique here. This is amazing. Not just the figures, but the background in the first image as well. :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Top Row for sure!!! :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Now that is modelling…:+1: :+1: did you do the body first and then after extrude the part from the armor??

superb job. I bet that character is only like subdivision level 3.

That’s the bonus of working at a great studio. You get ton’s of experience, and you work with top notch hardware. I would love to be able to model and texture a scene like this, but my computer couldn’t handle it in a million years.

Was everything done by you, or just certain things? How was the texture mapped on and what freakin res are those textures, they look so clean?

Yeah it would just be unjust to not give this top row :slight_smile: Awesome work man hehe.

Thanks to you all guys for the appreciation ^^

Ale

saw this one on CGsociety
you got 5 stars from me there and here again

daan

Man that Hunter is badass. Superb.

That final image is great. Good attention to detail on the texturing and the models look superb. Well done!

wow-wow-wow! niceeeeee :+1:
gogles are soo cool :smiley:

Saw this in 3DTalk, great job man great texture and model work. Just an overall cool scene.

Regards,

Will

yeah, that’s awesome. not familiar w/ the character but it looks like a cross between splintercell and boba fett :sunglasses:. and that’s definitely not a bad thing. i also would like to know how the textures were created…

Cool modeling & texturing & background… :+1:

Freakin cool :+1: :+1:

that looks really awesome! 5*

perfect work !!:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: