ZBrushCentral

Citril

Greetings, this are the new project in which I am working, is short film of a space opera, this is the main personage, I hope you like it, it is part of a project but great, a 3d film, I believe that will be the first in Mexico, I will thank you for your opinions, and if somebody is interested in supporting the project (the budget is very low for an animated film), I will be very thankful with him.

[color=Yellow][color=LemonChiffon]Saludos, este es el nuevo proyecto en el cual estoy trabajando, es un cortometraje de una opera espacial, espero les agrade, es parte de un proyecto mayor, una película en 3d, creo que seria la primera en México, les agradecería su opinión al respecto, si alguien esta interesado en apoyar el proyecto (el presupuesto es muy bajo para una película 3d), les estaría muy agradecido. Texture a model in zbrush Render in 3d max Arq. Josué H C [email="josuehc_3d@yahoo.com.mx"]josuehc_3d@yahoo.com.mx[/email] [http://www.freewebs.com/josue3d](http://www.freewebs.com/josue3d) [![LEDRACK- AMBIENTE 2.jpg|1200x900](upload://5pHhzmcz5GlGDSurAqO7Bp5HhZ0.jpeg)]![Sala del congreso 2.jpg|1200x900](upload://6mwyDc3xJjaKANEDXhkC2cqhAgM.jpeg)

La sala del consejo

The dreams can be made real
Thank you very much, and greetings

Attachments

TODOS 2.jpg

The best of fortune with your project - I like the fact that you’ve gone for a very colourful pallette which is a fun and vibrant approach.:+1:

Thank you very much by your commentaries, I take something of time to decide the colors for this scene, but I believe that in the end they are seen well. Thank you :smiley:

El cristal de energía.
[[attach=52729]Cristal.jpg[/attach]]Cristal.jpg

Totally awesome dude, I like the concept of it and it looks like it’ll turn out great. :slight_smile:

…indeed! :cool:

Wonderful colours.

Thank you very much by your commentaries, we hope that everything will be well. It is a history of space adventures, for children.

Otro detalle del Interior
[[attach=52780]Cristal 3.jpg[/attach]]Cristal 3.jpg

Send this page to the top row now, please!!!, Wonderful, i love the characters and the textures. :smiley:

Just wanted to say that I’m loving this! Very artistic!!

Detalle del soporte del cristal

[[attach=52792]DETALLE.jpg[/attach]]DETALLE.jpg

Otro detalle.

[DETALLE 2.jpg]

wow, what a vision. Your stage is certainly big enough for opera. (We can watch the background if the story lags!)

Before I understood these walls are crystal, I wondered if these very organic walls are living. It seems to me, maybe the structure itself is a character, where the crew interacts with its personality!? (um, shape shfting sentient crystal?)

BTW, your characters are distinctive-- a digital update of Supermarionation style. hehe- check this out:

http://www.tvparty.com/lostmario.html

Good luck with this-- catch the wave. Mexican film is supernova these days.
=dp

Thank you very much davinci, wenna and nor3d by their commentaries, the walls are part of a palace that has life, “the palace of winds”, and is a personage within history,the palace is part of an organic city, all the buildings are alive and have the genetic code of the inhabitants, can change of form and color. It is part of the main idea. Thank you very much. :slight_smile:

Vestíbulo de la cámara

[![Vestibulo 2.jpg|640x480](upload://7uloatAX8ap7cC0rXCRMQvhZvyn.jpeg)]![Vestibulo.jpg|640x480](upload://tULSurN4FE52daM89pgIcdnZwyb.jpeg)

Estructura principal
[ESTRUCT 2.jpg]

Estructura principal 2
[ESTRUCT 1.jpg]

Acceso
[[attach=53033]VETS 2.jpg[/attach]]VETS 2.jpg

Test facial 1. Ledrack
[[attach=53037]Led 2.jpg[/attach]]Led 2.jpg

[Led 3.jpg]Led 4.jpg