Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Belec
    50'sKID and billrobertson42, I can honestly say that any production that got both of you in the ideas department would defeinitely set new ground. I'm just not sre if that's going to be an acceptble thing!
    Long dead links removed...

Your winking muscles must be tired. ;-) You wink a lot. Looking forward to the movie. I'm still working on my abomination of animation.

I really love that guys pose and expression. My favourite shot is from the third thumbnail picture. Very dynamic.

Oh, and just for the record, I always knew it was a skateboard he was riding
    Mark

Yes, Jason, we'd like more info on the movie. Cels, yes beautiful cels. Ah the memories of working in a studio flipping papers surrounded by walls lined with drying cels. Cels as far as you could see. A Sea of cels. Tables of happy cel painters. I remember talking about the possibility of a computer that could paint them digitally. It seemed out of reach, and now,....... progress.

I did cel painting for my Sophmore final 2 years ago. I even got to shoot on a oxberry with 16 mm color film.

The 'Internet' baby! What wonderful scenery! And the realestate is still cheap...

Lots of movie stuff coming actually. Perhaps lots of work for ZB3 users as well. Lots to do in the mean time. Still waiting on the 5 Red Cinema cameras - pretty, pretty, toys.

Cell painting, oh man, that was so long ago, so long.... I think the last time I did anything of that nature was some matte's for 3 Disney flicks and it all ended up on the cutting floor. Story of my life. Of course that may be what drove me to go forward and rule from my own little empire. That or the fact I'm controlled by Rufus' mental abilities, he has been sitting behind me a lot, perhaps I'm just a Poddling. Hhhmmmmmmmm.....
    Jason Belec
    Kiss Your Sister Studios... YEAUCH

Eternal Zsphere thread : 'Origins' begins... : Liquid Maya

Jason can be reached at Cowboy Feng's Spacebar and Grill. If you know where it is, you are indeed privileged. It's your round.

'Obey me! I am ROOT!'

Thanks for showing it's a shame your hiding all those goodies from us mortals.

Curious to hear whether texture painting in V3 has brought new things also?
    ......Nobody tries to be lah-di-dah or uppity--There's a cup-o'-tea for all.

So how have zsphere's improved? Do you need to use a bunch of zscripts like before?

The 'Internet' baby! What wonderful scenery! And the realestate is still cheap...

Hi guys and gals. Thanks for all the warmth, even if I know it's just because you want me to spill the beans!!!!

boozy floozie, I'm not hiding things, just very busy and very tired. Painting improvements are like the sculpting improvements, begin drooling on your Crayola's!

womball, zspheres have been used quite a bit by beta testors. They seem to be primarily used to get a good structure to work from. Several of the beta wranglers have posted images up with zspheres. Of course now, you are not limited in anyway worrying about posing your zspheres as Transpose frees you up completely. So as with the Cyclops, he was originally zspheres, I can work him up, retopologize, pose, paint, etc., and not necessarily in that order. Zspheres can be returned and used like bones but I think Transpose is going to become the new way to adjust meshes.

Everything is so much more fluid....
    Jason Belec

Jason can be reached at Cowboy Feng's Spacebar and Grill. If you know where it is, you are indeed privileged. It's your round.

'Obey me! I am ROOT!'

you amaze me Jason, we are so fortunate to have such a guy like you on the fourms.
    zbrush is king

I have been sparing in my remarks to the beta testers as I didnt want to flood the boards all I can say is Jason is that the work you and the other beta testers have been doing is superb The cyclops rox

Well thank you Yari Jindou, long time no chat.

Tartan, it is very pleasing to get your comment as I love your stuff.
    Jason Belec

'Obey me! I am ROOT!'

I've pulled some images from the beta area to answer some questions people have been asking...

Probably just get more questions... ingrates....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	front.jpg 
Views:	689 
Size:	113.2 KB 
ID:	55187   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bk1.jpg 
Views:	464 
Size:	106.8 KB 
ID:	55188   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fr1.jpg 
Views:	435 
Size:	87.3 KB 
ID:	55189   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	boardpose1.jpg 
Views:	561 
Size:	111.5 KB 
ID:	55190   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	freakypose.jpg 
Views:	493 
Size:	121.7 KB 
ID:	55191  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	freakypose2.jpg 
Views:	509 
Size:	136.1 KB 
ID:	55192   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ftsdpose.jpg 
Views:	504 
Size:	110.1 KB 
ID:	55193   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	poses.jpg 
Views:	745 
Size:	159.3 KB 
ID:	55194   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wave.jpg 
Views:	579 
Size:	148.0 KB 
ID:	55195   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wave2.jpg 
Views:	483 
Size:	46.8 KB 
ID:	55196  

Jason Belec

'Obey me! I am ROOT!'

Your thread has some really wierd stuff. haha. I really like the surfer. Will you be texturing? It would look awesome with this rocky coral dude on that wacked out surf board riding a wave.

Hey brettSinclair, I will when I have a few moments and whipping up his gal pal. I've just been real busy with the drudgery part of the business.

Thank you very much for your comments, the little bugger has taken on a life of his own.
    Jason Belec

'Obey me! I am ROOT!'

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast