ZBrushCentral

King Leonidas

Hello,this my work for cgtalk Hardcore modelling challenge(http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?f=208&t=477989),and is made in Maya and Zbrush.Haveing in mind that the most powerfull part of the modelling is done in ZB,i thinked to post it here to.I hope you like somehow.

KingLeonidas11.jpg

Burning bright…

Great post :+1: :+1: :+1:

The quality of my first post was very similar - not :slight_smile:

:angry: Z-BRUSH-CENTRAAAAAAAAAAAA
excellent model man…i think yours is one of the strongest entries…good luck :+1:

It’s a great work :slight_smile: I’m sure one of the best in the CG challenge. Can you give me some hint about how you made hair and beard ? which brush did you used ? did you use stencil and then smooth ?
thanks for sharing
Jojo

Nice job so far. Don’t forget his fillings on his molars. :smiley:

Thanks guys!
To Jojo-for the hair i used the deco brush tool in Projection master metod,is the best for wrinkles and sculpted hair.
Somebody on the CGtalk asked me to push it up one level and maybe i’ll try that, but that means up to 4 million poly and i do not know if MR for maya will handle so much geometry with displacement on my machine but i’ll see…

Happy cgsculpting to everyone!

so howd u do hair? brushing in zbrush or something else?

great model :+1: :+1: :+1:

thanks for the reply

Great work there, you have some good modling / sculpturing skills.:+1:

Hey thats great - fantastic likeness, I actually worked on 300 for Animal Logic.

Welcome on ZBcentral,
great anatomy you have there.
Keep up a good work.

Emmanuel. (ô_ô)

Actual threads : Sad_Clown

tigertiger : Great work, if you could let me know how you did such good teeth I’d appreciate it! Are they a separate model or in the mouth with the head? I love them!

-Colin

simply wonderful … you captured a great sense of power in the figure…

[QUOTE=MoonDoggie]tigertiger : Great work, if you could let me know how you did such good teeth I’d appreciate it! Are they a separate model or in the mouth with the head? I love them!

The teeth are made from two peaces and they are separate object .I modeled it in maya basicly and than export all with the eyes and head into ZB.
Wish everybody ENERGY! :wink:

Dude!!! :smiley: That is so dead on its creapy. Gotta love it. :+1:

Hello people,i posted here a displacement rendering in Mental Ray.Is still a lot of wark to do of this character but ,this will happen little by little(texturing skin shading,etc).

Looks absolutely great, i saw it in the contest aswell.