The nasty wizard (some nudity)

Hi!
I’m guti, this is my first post here.

Here’s my last work… it is 95% done with ZBrush

[NastyWizard.jpg]

I hope You like it

Ciao
guti

Very funny and cartoony. I like the wizard’s expression.

The devil woman seems sort of static to me though. Maybe try posing her as if she’s trying to be sexy by staring at the wizard with big 'ol cartoon love eyes.

I like it though :slight_smile:

Omg… that’s funny.
:+1: :+1: :+1:
Reminds me at the Diskworld books where it takes Wizards almost a life time to learn that spell to summon a beautiful virgin that when they are capable to do so, they are so old that they forgot what to do with it :smiley: .
Lemo

that’s great! guess that’s what he gets for reading the spell backwards and upside down - whoops! :smiley:

…style :cool:

nice graphic style, you get the gag in an instant! Welcome aboard.

I like it, but would offer you 2 suggestions to better present your illustration. Currently it is very flat. However that may have been your goal.

Attachments

Picture 25.jpg

Picture 26.jpg

HAHAHA! THats funny.

What a great cartoon image. The colors are wonderful, the posing super and the image well designed.

Keep up the great work.

Paul.

Thanks to everybody,
I try to reply, but my english is very horrible, so don’t laugh to loud when you read!

for Lexo: Thanks for the reply. In effect the pose of the demon-woman was one of the thing where I haved more trouble (I’m not too skilled in rigging and posing). I worked a little on it from your suggestion.
Let me know what do you think!

for pete330: You get the trick! I’m sorry that is italian… but is much more intersting find it than read it (I haved no idea in what putting here)

for Plakkie: I’m happy that you said this! In fact when I talked with a my collegue of the concept of the image he was not sure that an image was enough (he was for a series of images).

for Jason Belec: - mmmh… in english is hard to reply… - I don’t have noticed that the image was flat since I readed your reply… but the image was flat! I tried to work on your suggestions (I putted an image of before/after for an easier compare). Thanks for the suggestions and let me know what do you think.

for Lemonnado, Frenchy Pilou, Plakkie, DivideandRender and Paul: Thanks! Each reply and/or compliment from all of you ‘senior member’ of a forum like zbrush central is a great honor from me (I’m serious!)

And now the new version

[NastyWizarddr.jpg]compare.jpg

Ciao
guti

Much better all around, perhaps a little more saturation as this is an illustration style. A gag/joke has punch and you need that visually to carry it off. :wink:

I’m happy when someone put some goodies with is work… so I decided to put some goodies with my work!
Hope you like it

[goodies.jpg]NWD.jpg

All comments are welcome

Ciao
Guti

HAHA! :lol: This looks great. So much more expression in the devil’s face. You can really see why the wizard is scared now.

• Lexo

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: evvai Zena!!!

Ciao Luca

To Lexo, Blaine91555 and Senzadread: thanks!

Today I spent some time with Zbrush… I tried to make a realistic self portrait of my self… but I’m not too skilled with realistic thing… at last I gived up and I started to use some deformation to make something nice (and this is all but not my selfportrait!).

It is’nt a new work or project, so i decided to put the image here

[test.jpg]

C & C welcomed

Ciao
guti

Bravo!

Very Good Works!

:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

HAAAAA! I love it, theres so many ways to enjoy this piece, for all sorts of people :smiley:

Hey Guti. Love the new head. Cool style my friend. :+1:

Cheers
Brett

@aiman: Thank you for reviving this old thread! I’m particularly affectionate with this image because it is my first serious (for real not to serious :lol: ) attempt with zBrush!

@brettSinclair: Thank you very much! Indeed it this is one of my first models… I’ve done it using the old “Move” on the model I’ve used for my self-portrait and it taked me very short time… but was a lucky short time :lol:

ciao
guti