Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Wow...so much for one post..so amazing all around!!!

New Member Follow User Gallery

Stunning, just...stunning. You have no idea how inspiring these are, Marcel. You might, if you got some financial inspiration in return from parents who buy books for their kids, as others have suggested. Regardless of that, do keep plugging away!

Member Follow User Gallery

Amazing! How did you manage to get that cartoony look to the dupond character?

Blaine
    Anchorage, Alaska
    Chillllllllllllllin

Congratulations,

A really good example of what ZBrush can do on the hands of an artist!

I like the fact your images fall apart from the tipycal gore monsters!

Smile simply great, m8

-cheerZ- :wavey:
    'Everything is a dream - but so "real" ;-)'
    __________________________________________________ _______
    --ZBrush is materialized artists dream-- (-Abyssis, Anno Domini 2004-)

Default J'aime bien

Dupond ou Dupont! je sais que c'est par la moustache qu'on les diferencie mais je ne me rappelle plus qui est qui!!
    YsenGrin"
    www.sammiiboyy.blogspot.com
    www.the3dblogger.blogspot.com

All superb. Fave is the crows nest bloke. That from Asterisk?

New Member Follow User Gallery

I am impressed! Keep up the great work.

You really open up a field of all possibilities... I especially like the first post of the "under-qualified " Knight in armor..... great work ...thanks for letting us in .....

thank you so much for all your comments, and kind works!... it's always so pleasure to come on z brsuh central, obviously one of the most important forum of 3d, all styles and authors mixed!... lil goodies: effectively it's from Uderzo's Asterix... you'rs right, and it's a mistake from me to don't credit the source!...
    I add a few pictures, just for the two remaining days, before, tada!!!!!!the next zbrush...
    as you knows, we in french kingdom have a new president... here is a slight cartoon portrait, not so clean in likeness, but , well, it's not so easy, uhh.....sarkko.jpg

maybe some of you have seen that picture in the US periodic: the challenge was to scyoungunclesam.jpg ulpt a young uncle sam... maybe he was like that... who knows?...

talking about Rocwell, one of the "godfathers" of my job, I have copy one of his early picture in zbrush, keeping a very simple coloring, not photorealist... Tramp....tramptarte.jpg

I seldom use the "gore" hooror source... some handle that source of inspiration much better than me, who is more close of derision, but I mix the two things, fun and horror, in that picture... of course, it's about "the hunt of count Zarof", a marvellous film... the two french inscriptions are: sens de la visite = visit: that way; and, I suppose the same: donation (gift) A.Zarof..., like the donators in museum... well, all thje heads we can do in zbrush, since version 1.23!!!!zarof.jpg

I just finish with two pictures, obviously composited from different sources, as they are done in a part of zbrush I use very few: the 2.5 work... I explain: first, all the clothes of the characters are blocked in photoshop, some times as just plain color area, but with the outyline of the form (arms, legs, and so on)... then imported on a 2.5 plane in zbrush, then sculpted as a "half" volume, you see, like on money coins, for example... and with a lot of texturing alphas... then lighted (it's the difficult part, it's necessary to use very rasant lights)... then back in photoshop and reworked... well it's a "bastard" technique, but rather efficient... maybe some of you have seen tha serie of pictures in Glencoe publishing books...prerevolution.jpg
    Last edited by marcel; 05-14-07 at 01:36 AM.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast