OCZ PC3200 Perf. DC - 2x 1024mb (2)Ram
Koolance PC3-725BK V1000 (Black)Case
Antec Phantom 500 Power Supply
Samsung 160GB SATA SP1614C Hard Drive
BFG nVidia GeForce 7800 GTX 256MB (x2) Video Cards
Creative Sound Blaster Audigy2 ZS Sound Card
BenQ DW1640 16X DVD+/-RW Drive (Black) (x2) CD / DVD RW
Danger Den MAZE4-Chipset Block for Intel Chipset Liquid Cooling: Chipset
Koolance VID-NV2-L06 6800 GT/Ultra Video Water Block (x2) Liquid Cooling: Video Arctic Silver Ceramique Additional Cooling
24 inch UV SATA Cable (blue) Case Mods
Dual Cold cathode light (blue) Case Mods
UV IDE Cable (blue) (x2) Case Mods
Special Order Part - Blue UV Techflex Sleeving

Price: $3,500.00 (additional $100 S&H to U.S. only)

Will not ship with operating system installed.

If you purchase the Surround Sound system below with this PC, I’ll reduce the sound system price to $125 (totaling $3,625 plus an additional $25 for S&H)

ALSO for SALE

Creative 7.1 Surround Sound System GigaWorks S750

Price: $250.00

http://creative.com/products/product.asp?category=4&subcategory=113&product=9306

(also partially seen in the top image above)

Please contact me by email @ smokebox46and2@yahoo.com
or by phone @ (501) 472-4555 if intersted or you have any questions.

Attachments

front00.jpg

nobody’s interested?

Great computer, but honestly for that price most people around here would put together something that’s more for 3D art and less for 3D gaming…

XP64, 4GB Ram, quadcore motherboard/cpus, quadro FX video, etc. Hell, in my modeling rig I don’t even have a sound card per se… just the onboard thing that came with my motherboard.

Good luck selling it, just letting you know the probable reason why you’re not getting a very good response here :slight_smile:

Thanks for the reply…

I heard once, though, “if it’s built for the toughest gaming applications, it is built to handle any purpose, from graphics to spreadsheets.”

This machine does have 4GB of RAM, sorry if I forgot to mention. It also has a retail XP x64 Edition on it, but I need that license, so I have to uninstall it when I sell it.

I purchased this machine for $5100 not long ago, I just have bigger priorities other than having the best system on the block… have baby boy being born on June 5th and need the extra money.

That is a very shiney computer. I agree with testure though.

Wayyyyy too expensive. Good luck selling it, but that’s too expensive in my opinion. You can easily buy something new and more powerfull for less, but it depends if you want AMD or not. I prefer Intel as they can overclock like a beast, even the £90 ones.

Good luck. :+1: