ZBrushCentral

Bye Bye ZB2...

…waiting ZB3 Demo :wink:
after this old one:roll_eyes:
Here the last :smiley:

total3.jpg

Remove one square and it would make a nice puzzle. An unsolvable one. :lol:
May there be a demo soon.

Honestly, had been the first thing I thought of when I’ve got my “Congratz” mail: what about Pilou, the walking talking beta guy!?

Led me to thinking, that your “lifetime-acchievement”, Pilou, would justify the status of a “honorable never again beta user for lifetime” - means one copy of Z3 for free for you.
Never met anybody more willing to help ANYBODY around here (and on some other forums), so I honestly think that this (the free “Pilou version” of any ZBrush there will EVER be) is long overdue!

On the other hand - I could well imagine, that using not only one beta is more then trying to keep the coins at one place, guess it is something like a state of mind, a habit - not a burden.

So I am not quite sure if a bonus version would exactly meet your needs?
And quite sure also - I am not in the position to present you something like that.
If I were - you’d be the first to get the new kid.

Means (more or less): thank you, Pilou!

dont worry Zaphod…he is demo addict:D
if you for some reason give a nondemo ZBrush software in his hands probably make allergic reactions:lol:
Andreseloy

Don’t know if this is a compliment or not.

Whenever I think of Zbrush I consistently think of :

1. Mr. Pilou
  2. Mr. Andresloy
  3. Mr. Zaphod
  4. Mr. Lemonnado.

Without these gentleman the forum would not be the same to me.

Would have mentioned Aurick but hate to be a kiss-ass

@ andre - guess you have the right of it!:wink:

@ bicc39 - I am not afraid of being kick - ass, so how about some chanting of point number 3 in your otherwise perfect list? :smiley:

bye-bye :smiley: :lol:

This is funny because just yesterday I was wondering if Pilou ever bought a version of ZBrush. Then I thought no, probably not…:lol:

:slight_smile: measured by the intensity that he had been fiddling around with ZBrush so far (serious fiddling, for sure), he might be able to simply grow Z4 by doing some meditation.

Now, this may sound as if I would try and make fun of the issue - far be it from me! Quite the opposite!

So many great experiments and images - I’d love to see a larger version of the top right image.:+1:

psychedelic :cool:
In true frenchy style :smiley:

Pilou, the Prolific! Master of Abstract Zart! 50.

Happy ZBrushing to you too Frenchy :+1:

Frenchy Pilou’s Art :+1: :+1: :bulb:
Fresh Art. I like :wink:

That is a great montage of works there!

…just clickhere!:wink:
It was doodle with the Zcurves Script by Digits :cool:

And of course you can press the “Pilou’s Galerie” on my signature for have all in Zoom 1/1 :lol:

All revolution in a same time : Forum new look presentation! :slight_smile:

Bye Bye Z brush 2 and hello 3. I know you will have a fun time with the Demo Frenchy. I like the way you laid that out by the way! Makes a great wallpaper :smiley: So much to look at!:+1:

thanks Frenchy - very Max Ernst:+1:

oh frenchy, a special z3 frenchy version indeed! Your art and generous self is a much added asset to this fourm and you are a joy to be around!