Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Default Z3 experiments FUN FUN and yes FUN!!!!

This was the easiest download and installment of all the different versions of Z I have dealt with in the past...KUDOS Pixologic team

I am running it on my old machine still (P3) and it is working like a champ. Having to look a bit on the new UI but I still love it.

First major fun has been using the alphas while sculpting......so so so easy...haven't delved any further yet, but I will (like everyone else) post my own results and experiments as I go along...

thnx Pix and team once again,

Ron
    catfishmn@aol.com

crazyFun2j.jpg

(thumbnailed image)

nothing earth shattering from me, but detailing is now super easy....now if you will excuse me I will resume fainting....
    Last edited by Ron Harris; 05-17-07 at 05:38 PM.

Yea totally agree with you , the moment the mail arrived it was easy to setup.

Picture is sorta on the small side ron, but keep em coming

Meesa glad yooosa likey likey Ron. Oh yeah...I am still here lurking about. Unfortunately I have not gotten any download info yet despite having a 24 hour advance pre-registering on the beta forums.

Cool, Ron! This should open up doors for a lot of us. Mentat, sent you a PM a few days ago...hope to hear from ya. Sorry to hijack your thread, Ron.

LONNIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! good to have you checking in ya ole lurker. Never got a PM on here... Drop me an email and we can hook up somehow....sorry to hear ya aint got yer letter yet...I was suprised this time by the ease of the upgrade, normally I was the last one to get it..lol...luck of the Scottish I guess... We definitely have to catch up though.

Brian.... no problem, hijacking is about like bondage...muhahahahaa it's all good in the end. Yeah this opens up alot of doors....looking over the rigging stuff now. Going to attempt to repose one of my old characters....hopefully it works and I will post the result.

Namek!!!!!!!!!! I love seeing my old buddies coming outta the woodworks today....Great to have ya back on board. Yeah I did the AA on the image, definitely shrank the pic for sure.

talk at yall in a bit...back to rigging/posing.

Ron
    catfishmn@aol.com

to Z3

Hi Ron,great to see you have your hands on the elusive wonders of zb3!Im dying to get it but am one of the waiters lol!Oh well,atleast Im having fun looking at what possabilties I will have at some point soon.Actually you showed my zbrush in the first place so my horrible feeling of not having something I really want like thousands have all around me is your fault!So I hope you feel bad for me .

Wish me luck buddy,
    cal

just got zb3 and have installed successfully very easily!Thanks Ron and thanks Pixologic!!
    Last edited by calum5ZB; 05-17-07 at 07:25 PM.

No, no Ron. Not, "Mentat sent you a PM a few days ago", but "Mentat, sent you a PM..." as in, I sent one to him. So you probably won't find one from Lonnie in your inbox. Sorry for the confusion.

thnx Cal....yeah my brain is already turning to joyous mush.....but in a good way...

I did have one problem. I am trying to rig a model. Crashed z a few times already. I am following the Rigging tut in the wiki, but when I go to shift to the high rez mesh the model goes to the level 6 but also goes back to the original spread eagle pose. And tips....here is what I mean..

posingProblem.jpg
    any ideas???

Hehe Thats rocking Ron!

thnx Tartan. Still have woes with the posing...I am sur ethis will pass..but...I am still having a blast...one of the things I was wanting to do with z3 was rework some of my older models...loving the alpha brushing.this is so freakin' kewl to play with. Latest result...

Ron
    2handsSkull1.jpg

Ron .. awesome pic!

Member Follow User Gallery

Hey Ron, thanx for sharing your fun with us, great results ,

About your name, did you by any chance also directed some children animation shorts?

Cheers,
    Mike

Thnx Moochie!

Now this head is the first I have modeled in the new z3. (*a note for peeps, z3 doesn't like alot of z2 models, skinned or raw)

Still was having problems with posing, and had no replies or answers to that dilema...so I did a head of course

Not the greatest that is for sure..lol

Ron
    catfishmn@aol.com

bearded134J.jpg
    bearded12J.jpg

Have you tried the rigging with transpose or with an underlying Zsphere model?

I find Transpose + Masking to be more effective atm, the Zsphere rigging seems a bit buggy.

I like the new model , good work

wow... you did it very well!
    damn, I can't wait to try it out

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast