ZBrushCentral

Big Blue Man F*****r (nudity)

Just brought previous model into Z3, first attempts at playing around. If i don’t get some sleep soon i think my heart will stop, to much adrenalin, to much of a buzz, man this is addictive. To all the people involved in making this truly amazing program, thank you soooooooooooooooooo sooooooooooo much.

Oh and I apologise for the nudity. This creature according to the script, is or will be a Big Blue Man F****r, so worryingly it is necessary.

Hope you like how its coming along.[attach=56214]DB test_010_ZB3.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

DB test_010_ZB3.jpg

seriously frieghtening.
Can you at least make some "temporary " clothing with the subtools or something? a box, sphere , tie die thong? anything would probubly work.:lol: heh

1 Like

Um…but he’s red.

runs

:smiley:

Second that divide…!

I really dont think subtools will help on this one;) Set the thickness to like 1000
glad you cropped lol

Lookin really good. So how are you liking Z3?

One crit. His balls need to be brought out more so they are resting under the P***S.

Rofl

Don’t you guys have any idea…talking about Blue Mens “subtool” in the open :rolleyes:

Very nice Big Gun…(pun intended) thanks for sharing. Z3 is the best!

Yainderidoo

Looks like you’re having fun. Grats, I just wish I wasn’t working right now so I could play with ZB3 the way I want to.

Cheers for taking the time to look at my BBMF :smiley:
Been away for a few days, aint been able to touch Z3. Aint been able to get it out my head, just how amazing this package is, and am glad to be back at it.

Nice spot Jesse, i’ve brought the b*** forward. Afraid the guys in the office have band me from dropping trou and studying myself, so i sort of had to wing that part of the build :smiley: . Man I’m lovin this program, but i’m gonna have to get myself a laptop to run this on, or i’ll be kissing my social life good bye. How you finding it?

Does anyone have any Laptop recomendations?

I’ve got somthing in mind for a bit temporary o clothing, now i’ve finally got my head around Subtools.
Started painting this thing this morning, i’m totlally winging this, i dont really have a clue what i’m doing, i have now idea how to surface the thing or use materials, so if anyone could point me toward a good tutorial, i’d appreciate it

DB test_016_ZB3.jpg

Can anyone help me out on the best way to go about doing hair?
I’m not sure of the best approach for doing the tash.

Attachments

DB test_014_ZB3.jpg

DB test_015_ZB3.jpg

First at all I really love this character and texture you did!!!
Here is the zscript i made for you is one of the ways to make hair (i can make some other later) hope this help you and im sure you will do it better!
Thanks for share this piece
Andreseloy

ps:press show actions and notes before run the zscript

hair_1.jpg

I’m afraid to ask, but where, uh, exactly do you intend to put the hair?

All right!

Someone brave enough to present the male anatomy!! (ha ha! here in america men blush even saying the word penix.)

Great modeling! and textureing.

I think adding a pen!x to a monster makes it look much more threatening than a monster without one.

If I saw that thing coming at me in real life with an errection , I would run Screaming from the room. That would totaly terrify me! even more than a monster with horns, and with sharp teeth.

I give this Thread a 5 star rating! for honesty , and great artwork!

:sunglasses: :+1:

please dont crop it off!! some people here want to see all of your fine artwork.

thanks for this, you really made my day a good one :slight_smile: :+1:

I tend to agree polaris30, besides people are warned with the nudity label. Its nothing to be shy of - really scary modeling, tho the beard is not fitting the rest of the quality.

I would definately be scared of this guy. for one or another reason…

LOL
thanks for the comments.
Well Polaris30 and Carsten, you asked for em, so as requested here are some uncensored pics :smiley: . (Aint textured these areas yet.)

Andreseloy your a hero, thanks a million, i’ll get on it right away, n i’ll try n post some results later tonight. Cheers.

[attach=57063]DB test_017_ZB3.jpg[/attach]
[attach=57064]DB test_018_ZB3.jpg[/attach]
[attach=57065]DB test_019_ZB3.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

DB test_017_ZB3.jpg

DB test_018_ZB3.jpg

DB test_019_ZB3.jpg

hahaha! yeah thats scary all right :lol:
And i agree, while it is disturbing to see a giant blue man with a massive Peen hee hee hee I cannot understand how genitals cause so much offence when no one blinks twice at the sight of some gore ridden zombie corpse.

I’m not offended…
Im sure it was quite amusing to model that schlong in such detail.

No one thinks twice about breasts etc… so why not a droopy *****.

Good work so far I think.

Definately creative.

I once made a big rubber dildo for a halflife 2 weapon…
think 2500 people or so were actively using it to beat up other players in deathmatch.

:wink:

Well it looks like you spent some more time on that P—s, but I still think the balls need to come more forward right up against it. Also more wrinkles in the scrotum.

very cool, with the moustache he kind of looks like a cross between crazy frog and freddy mercury. Now that is scary

hmmm kinda gives new meaning to the term “blue balls” now don’t it? :rolleyes:

oy