ZBrushCentral

I only have EyeZ for you - Eye donation (Updated with textures, Materials and Lights)

Here are some eyes for you to have. I hope you get some use out of them :slight_smile:

Eyes.jpg

Eyeball Meterial and SKin Material Added

very cool. Thanks alot! :smiley:

WOW! Elixir, these are fantastic! Thanks ever so much for sharing these! So real looking!

Thanks! These are great! :slight_smile:

Also, how do you get the picture to show up big in your post instead of in a little link picture? Sorry for putting this in your thread but I didn’t want to start a new thread for this little question, I hope you don’t mind.

Pen: Copy the link from the upload window and paste it where you want it to display. it looks something like [att]/dfhgsdkljfgh or something similar.

Hope that helps. No appology necessary. :slight_smile:

Does the resolution of the image matter? I mean if its above 1280 x 1040 or something insane will it thumbnailthe pic?

Woah, thats awsome dude, thank you so much!

Divide: File size is the only limitation of posting a picture in a thread. If that is what you were asking?

Hey, thanks for the help. I thought that maybe you needed to use an external photo-hosting service type thing and just copy and paste. Anyway thanks again for the help and the eyes.

Thank you very much Elixir:+1:

Jim

I counter-voted you a 5*, since I can’t see (get it?) how giving away your eyes for
the cause could be voted as ‘terrible’ with only 1*.

:wink:

thanks for sharing. :slight_smile:

Thank you for sharing with us Elixir. :+1:

also thnx for the gift and sharing…very appreicated and works like a champ. 5*from me.

thnx
Ron
catfishmn@aol.com

Thanks a lot! Such generosity is greatly appreciated!:smiley:

:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Thanks for share!!

I am happy to contribute.

Someone voted a 1*~~?? That IS harsh :slight_smile:

Enjoy, and feel free to use and abuse them.

I would be keen to see how you guys make use of the eyes. One thing I am having problem with ZB# is that it appears as though you can not use different texture for subtools as they all seem to share a common texture.

I gues the way around it would be to create both eyes together in one group and the head as a separate one.

Not really sure the best approach yet.

Thanks for the cool eyes Elixer!

I have 2 problems.

1. What you mention above, SubTools aparently can’t have their own textures.
  2. For some reason the Move, Rotate and Scale handles don’t line up the the eye when it’s selected. This makes it cubersome to scale, position and align the eye.
If I ever get the eye in there I’ll post a pic.

eyeProblem.jpg