ZBrushCentral

Z3 Monster WIP

Hi, everyone. I never did get around to posting or even really finishing any of my z2 stuff so I figured i’d post my first z3 wip, which i’ll try to keep updating. I can’t seem to figure out the sub tools or re-topologizing so there aren’t teeth or eyes yet, but i’ll get around to it. Crits and coments and tips are most welcome. Thanks.

Attachments

Heads.gif

Just a little transpose update. Enjoy!
[HeadSm.gif](javascript:zb_insimg(‘56378’,‘HeadSm.gif’,1,0))

Look really good!
Congratulations!
Andreseloy

I like the line flow. Interesting style. Keep them updates comin’…

Dickie

Again I have a problem and a question. Last night it wasn’t too bad but today I can’t use any brush or divide to level 5 with out this happening. If anyone knows what to or what causes it that’t be great. Thanks.
[problem.gif](javascript:zb_insimg(‘56546’,‘problem.gif’,1,0))

can you record an zscript and send us here?

Andreseloy

I have the same problem with zbrush 2.0 when i have 512+512+256 ddr1…

Artifacts come when i subdivide mesh.

Its gone when i’ve removed 256 from computer.
So maybe its a RAM problem…

cant help ya. But just want to say that i really like those sharp lines in the model. Nice one.

Thanks for the replies. Andreseloy I would but I don’t know how to make a zscript either :o . I suppose I could probably find that out by searching, so if I figure it out I’ll post it here, until then is a movie good?

Had a similar problem with an old project I was trying to rework last night. Opened the old ZTool and when I divided I ended up with a few points in space.

Yea this is made from a maya base mesh, maybe there are compatibility issues? It also seems random which areas it happens to and when it happens. I was just trying to make a recording of it and now I can’t get it to happen when I use a brush.

i some how had accidentaly masked a few pollys and then moved my moddel and ended up with the same type of result

I had the same problem before with something I did entirely in zbrush.
I had to go down a level and delete higher.

divideandrender: I’ve had to go down a level too, the above pics are lvl 5, but it doesn’t let me delete higher; the button is grayed out. Do you know how I could get it to light up?