ZBrushCentral

Fast Heads Scultp in ZBrush 3 ...post them

Ok…haven’t slept much since last night…u know why!!! :wink:

I think it would be cool if we post fast head sculpting in ZBrush 3…'cuase actually i am very impressed by the speed in this update. I am feeling like a five year old with a brand new toy…lol…

Anyway post heads and maybe tools that u used and it would be nice to post time of making what u made…weeee

Let the fun begin…

My first one …total work on all four (the 3 last of course come from the first one , top left) …aaarghh …weee…1 freaking HOUR…jajajaja !!!

fastHeads01.jpg

Tools Used ; Tweak,elastic,pinch ,subtool,masking…(i love Subtools!!!)

Great initiative and of course the model!

I will suggest to use the timelapse tool to see the workflow from each zbruser!

Thanks for this
Andreseloy

Indeed…Timelapse tool is a good idea…will do…

aahh Dimi my friend, Fine work as ever but I thought you said you were six years old…

Little sleep for this little boy and his toy either mate;)

I found the clay tubes brush awesome for fleshing out (macros menu)

I’m in… I’ve got like 30 mins on the train each day…

Cool sculpt, DimitrisLiatsos!
Here’s a weird guy i made in 1 hour too. Couldn’t be bothered with the eyes and the ears: ) Tools used: subtools, alpha’s, various brushes… well loads of them - i wanted to try what’s new in zb3: )
WeirdHeadSide.jpg

Hi DaddyMack!..how are u man…bring it on…

Hi guys…

ok …another one…and for once more i forgot to record this with timelapse…but i will do on the next one…i promise
fastHeads02.jpg

hey guys, this zb3 is really amazing… it’s been inspired from alex’s training video. c&c welcomed…

regards, riqp3r…

HEAD.jpg
[attach=57265]HEAD_1.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

HEAD_1.jpg

im still searching around the UI so it took me 3 hrs.odude2 copy.jpg

thin_man_head01.JPG

DimitrisLiatsos: Maybe my mind is playing tricks on me but yours reminds me of a character from Little House on the Prarie. Man my mom loved that show.

Cheers,
Ian

@ Dirty Deeds ___ Lol…u mean the first one…?..ahhaahha…now that u mentioned it…lol…well he does look like the Dad in that show…hheheheh…oh man…!

Keep heads coming …try also the new brush with some masks on…so we can see how fast ZB 3 can go…weeeeeeeeee!

Hi…from Asian guy above…one step back and re-tweak with mask in clay Brush and Magnify Brush + inflat (again with some masks of course)…argghh …15 minutes. Why i get the feeling that ZB3 is way much faster than v.2 ? :sunglasses:

fastHeads03.jpg

You mean Alex Oliver (alexleia) made a traning video? Where?

Yeah, really nice to have all those tools in the 3D edit now. Though most of the time I still use the old tools, but the new stroke modes and parameters available are cool already (mouse averaging etc.). And with subtools, finally an easy way to sculpt around eyeballs!

This head came from about twenty minutes of doodling around: [![QuickAlienhead.jpg|608x701](upload://mAMWFn7YebphLCFiV7gULghjLLJ.jpeg)]

no man, i ment ALEX ALVAREZ… i mentioned him because the copy rights and originality… anyhow… i made this head because it’s the first method of rapidly sculpt a head in my style of working :D…

regards, riqp3r…

horrible little doodle

[attach=57414]doodletoo.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

doodletoo.jpg

Really lovin’ ZBrush 3! So smooth…so fast. The real time shaders are phenomenal…as usual…ZBrush is ground-breaking. What a great time to be an artist. This Demon was a couple hours work or less…experimenting with various tweaks and alpha brushes. Love how fast I can get complex and interesting detail. I plan to do a full figure sooon…and if I can contain my excitement I’ll even whip out some UV’s in UV Layout first. :+1:

Demon_Front3.jpg

Thats a good start Dan! Glad you’re loving the new Z, I also love it…even with the whole normal map issue.

But yeah, keep it up man, and stay off that Warcraft!!! You’ll have more time for ZBrush!!

Heyaa Dimi! The second sculpt is tight mate, as is the quick mod;)

Here’s my first hit at the challenge…

[SolFront.jpg](javascript:zb_insimg(‘57434’,‘SolFront.jpg’,1,0))

And of course here’s the link to the timelapse

This timelapse gives a really good lookin to many little aspects of the workflow I’m refining… Grab it while you can :+1:

Hello everyone.

I just wanted to say: I’m addicted to ZBrush!
And that I accept the challenge…

Basilisk head (as I’ve imagined it).
Sculpting took about 15 minutes, texturing about 30 minutes, and tweaking in PS (added the blur and some brightness/contrast changes) - 15 minutes. Overall time: one hour.

Enjoy. :slight_smile:

[Basilisk.jpg]

[demonheadzbrush3.jpg]
done with a sphere3d… used zbrush 3’s standard alpha for the texture…40 minutes to sculpt