ZBrushCentral

marya

hope you like it!~678.jpg

Wow. Wires please? : )

Hey no comments!! Just TopRow!

Would you love to comment us the process for this masterpiece? Can you?
Thanks in advance
Andreseloy

DAMN I DO ! The skins looks really soft :+1:. Not so sure about the 3 points. I cant explain why but they dont integrate very well… but cant give any crits how to make it better :D. But kudos for the eyes and smile

As andreseloy said. Could you explain a bit more on the proces of making this great piece? How did you make the hair?

Again… really nice piece. Congrats !

beautiful

so sorry!!~ i worked in 3dmax zbrush,render with brazil,and the hair used [hair and fur] in 3dmax. sorry for my english!~ [attach=56843]567898.jpg[/attach] [attach=56844]8585.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

567898.jpg

8585.jpg

Gorgoeuos piece! I love the colors.

Top Row vote from me…

Dickie

and the test image!~ 85.jpg

…modeling! :cool:

Very nice indeed! Somehow the eylashes and eyebrows look very “photoshop” on the final render, although I know they are not. They come across a whole lot better in the test image, as does the hair. Perhaps that is something to tweak a bit more?! Other than that, top row recommendation from me also. :wink:

Beauty, but not bland beauty and in this sense it shares what I enjoyed about your Martina post:+1:

amzing! thats truely a girl with beautyfull eyes :+1: :+1:
toppie!

Did you build your basemesh in Max? I’m really impressed with the surface continuity… Zbrush is so well known for it’s ability to manage detail, but sometimes it’s a bit dificult to keep clean lines.