ZBrushCentral

Birth of the black butterfly

So, well, after finishing my first Z3 image, i am already starting the next one. Wanna try to apply learned things from the last workflow, which went a little bad sometimes.
http://www.pixolator.com/zbc/showpost.php?p=355273&postcount=13

This time, i will try to catch the images around the Birth/Death of the black butterfly. Don`t ask, just listend to songs and some images came to my mind.
Same band, same topic…

Here we go with the first Rendering of the Model. Just a little test to see how it might work, when posed correctly, etc…

Embryo_1.jpg

look great , i like it
nice render too :smiley:

That looks good! Realy nice form and detail. :+1:

Thanks, guys…

I need help !

Whats the f***ing shortcut for switching between the Standard Brush and the Tweak Brush ? I am always switching intro Transpose Tool using the old shortcuts! I cant find it and i am getting mad, by this

Grrrrmpf !

Regards,

Thomas

Dude… your sculpt is pretty wicked… Love it!

http://www.zbrushcentral.com/zbc/showthread.php?p=356552#post356552

I just landed the shortcut script;)

Enjoy…

The RapidUI interface where are the Std,tweak tool have no shorcut!
Edit(T)
Draw(Q)
Move=Transpose (W)
Scale(E)
Rotate ®
. Center the object in the canvas (frame selection?)

Stay relax!!!:smiley:
Andreseloy

@daddymack:

Thanks man, you saved my day ! Really great !

@Andrewseloy:

I`ll keep cool now :slight_smile: Wanna have a coffe someone ? Or a piece of Strawbery-Cake ? mmh !

Here is another little test:

Embryo2_.jpg

Regards,

Thomaskl

Thomas great work here i like this BW!!

Andreseloy

Wow…i really dig the BW version…it’s got certain mood…very creepy and nice at the same time :+1: :+1:

Hi Thomas take a look here:
http://www.zbrushcentral.com/zbc/showthread.php?t=37786&page=2&pp=15

Andreseloy

Well, i encountered a Problem with the Transposing.

Using the transpose to pose my Baby works fine until ich switch up into the higher-Subdivision Levels. It ends up into this -by the way beautiul- strange cubic crystal Thing…Well, nice technique when you have to model amorph stuff like crystals, but i am currently doing an evil Butterfly-Mankind-Embryo.

Do i get it right, when i think, that you “should” pose only in the highest Subdivision Level ?

bug.jpg
Regards,

Thomaskl

:+1:BW-ruleZZZZ:+1:

-cheerZ- Thomas:sunglasses:

lol… I saw your post before the pic… made me laugh out loud. That’s trouble alright… I’ve had fair success posing in the lowest sub but haven’t taken it very far yet

Love the box;)

…is a little master piece! :+1:

I am curious how an evil Butterfly-Mankind-Adult-Cube will look like :wink:
Some time ago I had the same kind of result when I picked up the model from PMaster, but not a nice cube like this one.

Haha ! I`ll post that “evil Butterfly-Mankind-Adult-Cube”, when Zbrush3 strikes again !

Here is my final for today:

embryo_Final.jpg

Regards,

Thomaskl

Creepy, just how I like it.

Personally i like the first test picture best because of the feeling of loneliness and isolation. The other stuff ruins it a bit for me. Great model!

Great critic Mrlearner ! I`ll try to add the Lonelyness again in the next image ! Thx !
Regards,

Thomas

Ok, tried something else:
Red_Baby_fc_max_pixo_.jpg

Regards,

Thomaskl