ZBrushCentral

Z3 sculps

1)I was messing around with the super hero model and this is what I’ve come up with so far, I know the anatomy is probably wrong but I’m just really getting into character modeling.

image3.jpg

Attachments

image4.jpg

image1.jpg

1. Just playing around with the demo head by ageing and changing the shape of some of the features.

aged_head.jpg

I’ve worked on the aged head a little more, it’s insane how fast you can make a detailed model in Zbrush this may have been the best $500 I’ve spent.

aged_head2.jpg

Please feel free to comment

Sorry that you haven’t received any comments yet, wdc. Sometimes they can get lost very quickly with all the new images coming in. Many people only read threads where they can see the thumbnail at top of page. Yours probably got lost.

I like what you did with the superaverageman model. Keep up the good work. I can’t get anywhere near that good, myself.

I was surprised myself I couldn’t really get anything nice with Zbrush 2 but Zbrush 3 is so easy to use. I would have had an updated image of the aged face textured but that didn’t go so well.

I worked on the adding more detail to the face

aged_head3.jpg

Here are some images of the detailing I’ve done last night and this morning, I was playing with a few different alphas and got some good pitting and bumps.

aged_head4.jpg

Attachments

aged_head5.jpg

aged_head6.jpg

I decided to redo the super hero body here’s what I have so far.

body2a.jpg

Attachments

body2b.jpg

I’ve been on vacation so I haven’t been updating thr tread but here’s what I did over the past week. I used the gnome alphas that came with Z3 and I made a skin texture from a photo to use as a brush.

aged_head7.jpg

I started making a frog after seeing a toad post also I wanted to try my hand at making a base mesh in max and bringing it into zbrush. Here is the base mesh

[attach=60703]base.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

base.jpg

Here is a look at what I’ve done so far

image1.jpg

Attachments

image2.jpg

image3.jpg

image4.jpg

Really like your toad so far!

:smiley:

Just curious was it my toad that you are referring too?

Cheers

-E

Yes Askue your toad and the grangle thread by Brettsinclair really got me motivated to going on doing something. Also I can’t wait to see an update to your toad.

Thank you so very very much for the props. I hope to have an update to show the scene some time before Tuesday.

Keep up the good work your self and if you need anything please feel free to ask.

btw I teach this sort of thing at a school in FL. were I see a lot of Cain toads.

I did some more work on the toad adding wrinkles and making the skin more wrinkly . I also decided to play around with some color and trying to give the toad a rocky type of skin.
Askue what school do you teach at I might go back to school, the program I went to was sort of a sham the called it 3d game design but they just taught us the basics of 3d studio max.

[attach=61015]image8.jpg[/attach]
[attach=61016]image9.jpg[/attach]
[attach=61017]image5.jpg[/attach]
[attach=61018]image6.jpg[/attach]
[attach=61019]image7.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

image8.jpg

image9.jpg

image5.jpg

image6.jpg

image7.jpg

:+1: :sunglasses: :+1: Loving your models…:+1: :sunglasses: :+1:

Ron

the school is called Full Sail its in Orlando FL.

Thanks Ron

Askue I’ll have to look into your school one day I might be in your class.

Here’s an update I added some lava on the back of my rock toad and I added some detail and texture to the normal toad. Let me know what you all think.

[attach=61344]image10.jpg[/attach]
[attach=61345]image11.jpg[/attach]
[attach=61346]image12.jpg[/attach]
[attach=61347]image13.jpg[/attach]
[attach=61348]image14.jpg[/attach]
[attach=61349]image15.jpg[/attach]
[attach=61350]image16.jpg[/attach]
[attach=61352]image17.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

image10.jpg

image11.jpg

image12.jpg