ZBrushCentral

avril

hi all!~ my lastest work,used Zbrush 3dmax and photoshop,render with brazil,and some smoll hair draw in photoshop,hope you like it,thanks!~avril_z.jpg

Attachments

avril2_z.jpg

Outstanding work!!
My obligated questions:D :
1.-Wich part correspond to each software?
2.-Hair are 3DMax or ZB?
Thanks in advance
Andreseloy

Thanks,Andreseloy!~and model-3dmax zbrush, hair are 3dmax, some small hair is draw in photoshop.brazil for rendering!!~

Looks really good. Do you plan on carrying it further for like a full body shot or just for the portrait?

OMG! this is awesome! :+1:

wow, beautiful model. by the thumbnail, she looks a bit like that singer avril levigne.

Awesome!

Nice work, LoveSlash :+1:

Loveslash- Very well done. Enjoy the details you created and still has a nice soft feel to this portrait piece. One thing I’d suggest is maybe on the right side of the head/cheek where the hair falls slightly across it adding a very soft shadow underneath the hair slight upon the head/cheek. Would lay the hair down even more and accenutate the face. Thanks for sharing and keep up the great work. :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Nicest Gollum I’ve seen here:+1:

Wow! You’ve made a very beautiful figure! When you get a chance you’ll have to break it down for us, what portions were done in 3dmax and what was done in ZB3?

Excellent likeness, instantly recognizable! :+1:

I thought that was Avril when I saw the thumbnail.

I won’t be surprised if this goes top row.

Nice work.

Spot on Maestro - that’s her alright.:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Thanks and again TopRow!!!
Andreseloy

I could tell who she was instantly!Brilliant work on that lil minx!!!:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Very nice work , indeed, as said above, easily recognizable. :sunglasses: :+1:

Leshiy3d

OMG! this is awesome!
I wish I said this. Leshy I second your opinion. Top row for sure :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Very good likeness… I could easily tell who it was supposed to be by the thumbnail image. Great job! :+1:

:+1: :+1: