Senior Member Follow User Gallery

this is a great place and highly educational, pix or ryan if you see this please ensure it does not die, it is a real tool and great experince for veterns and new alike. i know you guys are very, very busy, id hate for something like this thats been needed for such a long time go away and dissapear into obscurity.
    zbrush is king

The chatt is surely a great place, but wee need a lot of users to join, to ensure theres always som discuss and shows running...
    S├ębastien Legrain A.K.A Sebcesoir

http://sebleg.free.fr

Yeahh!!! Thx pixologic, it's damn cool to have Zbrush caps!

yeah thats trueive been waiting for real time feedback like that, as many im sure esp new zbrushes, it adds a whole new dimension to the pixologic experience.
    zbrush is king

Aurick can we get this as a sticky thread, many people who have used the chat so far have gotten help and it would be nice for more users to know about it.

Oh, how I wish this forum has live chat feature. (some forums out there have) Having it running over another site is a handicap. In the mean time, have it stickied?
    Last edited by feureau; 06-18-07 at 12:44 PM.

feureau, i've already answered you once, we are usually on in the evening U.S. time, why dont you try hanging out in the room for longer than a few minutes, do some surfing or something, maybe someone will pop in.

I want to revive this thread again. We have loads of fun in chat nearly every night. Most users show up around 9:00 pm east coast U.S. time. We want more members. Come in and learn, share, teach, or just talk. We have a screen share going every night and audio chat as well. Until there is a zbrushcentral sponsored chat, this is all we have.

Just go to http://www.meebo.com/room/zbrushcentralchat/

the password is zcentral

Make this sticky, please!!!

its a great learning tool we all have a blast in there, so please come its worth your while.
    zbrush is king

I'm at work when this place is active, unfortunately... I would love to show up regularly... I'm sure I would learn a ton and destress quite a bit... keep it going so that when I get out of this crappy job, I'll be able to join you!

I got to see it once, and watching somebody else sculpting as you chat with them live is amazing

I'll also add my vote to the sticky request

We never get bored !!!
    We only Zbrush

goofy little critter we made while chatting. Using very un-orthadox methods of course or it would not be fun

dude7.gif

dos not work from here

no cause no blame
    peace

Well i poped in for about and hour last night 1am uk time and i must admit it was fun watching cannedmushrooms aka jason and EZ educating us live.
    Thanks to spaceman slosh yari and the others for making me feel so welcome.
    just wish it was a bit earlier for us in the uk as i would make an effort every evening,perhaps we uk resedents could meet up at a time more sutable for us but will deffinatley pop in there again to meet others maybe make it a weekend thing.

Its good to talk and educational as well

New Member Follow User Gallery

Seconded Wolfie,

I'm new to ZBrush, and new to the forum. It would be great to have a facility like this, and other UK 'Brushers to learn with. I'd turn up for sure.
    Here's hoping...

mick

Hey guys,

The idea is to get more people hanging around from all over the world... imagine the knowlege that could be exchanged.
    If you can't make it when we're around, then you guys can start something going on a time that suits you better. Like wolfie said, you guys could meet and do some zbrushing.

Take care

Fidel

* Diary of a VSWIP 2 (Raguel) -updated 10.17.07-

I thought I'd take a look at it, but no one home. How is the chatroom: still active?
    Elfquest Sculpting Odyssee
    The continuing diary of my first sculpt

The Topology and Flow Lab
    Everything you need to know about topology (and more)

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast