ZBrushCentral

3dgamics - June - July DVD Training Contest!

June - July DVD Training Contest!

That’s right, its that time of the month again to start another new contest! This months contest is going to be easy as eating cake to do! We are going to have a submit modeling video contests. Basically all you have to do is fire up your 3d modeling software, and model something. Screen record the whole modeling process, then speed if up suuuuper fast and submit that onto you tube, after you have submitted it onto you tube with the title of. (3dgamics Modeling Contestant - NAME OF VIDEO) You send that link to us at support@3dgamics.com At the end of July, we will review all entries and the winner will get any 3 DVDs of their choice! That’s right 3 Free DVDs!

Here are the RULES!

• 1. All Submissions must be submitted by June 25th!
  • 2. You can model anything non adult in your videos!
  • 3. Have Fun!!!
And that’s that, congrats to all who participate and send those entries in!!!

Check out our website at www.3dgamics.com as well for any info you need!

what kind of contest is this? no objective other than to record it?

Contests are supposed to have guidelines and easily judgeable aspects… how are you going to declare the winner? Who’s timelapse goes the fastest? :rolleyes:

Either way, good luck :slight_smile:

It goes by the best model. But we want to see you do the modeling. Techniques and tools you use will help improve your final score.

so, what happens to the winner and non-winners video’s? do you then go on to sell them? hmmmmmm

Of course not :slight_smile:

The winner videos will be put on our site with a link to your website. The losers will not do anything.

I’ve got to say the covers of the DVDs on your site don’t look particulalry inspiring (especially the ZBrush one!), can you post some sample clips to show the quality of training on your products? I think people would like a better idea of what they might be winning.

Maybe an instructors gallery too so we an see the quality of their work, your DVDs are only a little cheaper than Gnomons for instance but they hire some of the biggest names in the business to create their training, people know what to expect.

We cannot post full length clips but, soon we will have snippets of lessons up for your viewing pleasure.

I’ll look forward to seeing them!

I just looked at the website and I am interested in a few of the courses, however snippets and limited videos would be great. It is hard to shop of training without samples. Descriptions are OK, but it doesn’t show the quality of training and/or samples.

As stated, they are on the way I would say in about 1 month time our site will be done. We just redid it and its looking better then ever. We plan on introducing some new things as well so stay tuned and keep the videos coming. Have gotten a few so far!

I entered. HEhe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvsfkYWzFhk :lol:

Godd Job, Please send it to the email above!

Does the person who sucks the most win? As he needs the dvd’s the hardest :smiley:

crape diem

Seize the crap

shandaman=3Dpirate