ZBrushCentral

The Thirsty Underwear Model

This is just a goofy (creepy?) little project I did in my free time recently. I love designing characters, and these two fellas developed from some sketches I did a while back. The base models were created using maya. Most of the sculpting was down in Zbrush 3, but I rebuilt the models in Zbrush 2 to use Zapplink and MultiDisp plugins. I also used Photoshop for some of the texturing. Finally, the render was done using Mental Ray. Hope you enjoy!

[TheThirstyUnderwearModelZ.jpg](javascript:zb_insimg(‘58202’,‘TheThirstyUnderwearModelZ.jpg’,1,0))

Oh Sparty im astonished of the great work everywhere here and this has a high touch of quality, the scene, the model, the texture!
Hat Off!

Andreseloy

:lol: :lol: Fantastic! :lol: :lol:

R O F L !!!
Nearly fell of my chair…
Lemo :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

that is way freaking cool! :lol:

Oh yeah, this is the Cowboy Feng’s kinda crowd! Great humour in this one. :wink:

Jason: Hehe, I just checked out your reference. Looks like my kinda read =)

se7enthcin: Thanks!

lemonnado: You should always wear a seat belt! =)

Harmonic: Thank you

andreseloy: Thanks! Glad you like it =)

Heres a close up shot…
[TheThirstyUnderwearCloseZ.jpg](javascript:zb_insimg(‘58213’,‘TheThirstyUnderwearCloseZ.jpg’,1,0))

Heres a shot of some of the wireframes. I should also have a turntable up shortly.

[

](javascript:zb_insimg(‘58312’,‘wires.jpg’,1,0))

Hey that’s funny, also nice model! :+1:

This is really cool! Nice style.

Great style and modelling. Love the expression on the little critters face. Very funny. :slight_smile:

MX

Thanks fellas. Last but not least here is a Front and Side shot as well as a link to a quicktime VR for whoever wants to check out the turntable.

Click HERE to check out the turntable

[frontmodel.jpg](javascript:zb_insimg(‘58478’,‘sidemodel.jpg’,1,0))

Attachments

sidemodel.jpg

grate modling man wonderful job :slight_smile:

Nice original concept and ‘workout’ :wink: hehe he’s really gonna take it out on the small poor fella eh?!.. :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Mike.

MSMBrush: Thanks!

Jaxx: “hehe he’s really gonna take it out on the small poor fella eh?!.. :)”. Well, he is thirsty =)