ZBrushCentral

My Zbrush3 WIP

Hi, Everyone
I just wanted to start my own thread posting some WIP images of couple models that i’m working on for my 2007 demo reel.

SpartanWIP001.jpg

Here’s an update.
For posing, I mainly used Zsphere Rigging. I tried transpose but the pose was too extreme and it didn’t give me a good result.

![SpartanWIP002.jpg|960x720](upload://yBE1NfHTVZoZdIBh54ywlq1JwJD.jpeg)]![SpartanWIP004.jpg|960x720](upload://dl5PKob2eaJjj9dhkNtR7IA5vjd.jpeg)

Attachments

SpartanWIP003.jpg

Looks great IMO. Very neat defenitions. Get him out of the T-pose and into a baroque pose of pain and your good.
Nice work.

grate mind done by grate work woo man u r rock :large_orange_diamond: :+1: :+1:

just for the heads up, MSM, it’s spelled “great”. :slight_smile:

Nice start, drive2moon

Very cool model, really like the drapings and veigns. Full body pose very impressive all around. :+1:

Spent an hour or two for head detailing. It’s pretty amazing what zb3 can do. No need to use Proection Master anymore. Thanks pixologic!!

SpartanWIP005.jpg

Impressive anatomy and pose too.
I think the drapings need more work.
Keep up a good work.

Emmanuel. (0_0)

Really fine work.

really nice model and cool pose:D
keep it up!waiting for more updates~:+1:

THank you everyone for compliments. :smiley:

[SpartanWIP007.jpg]SpartanWIP009.jpg

Excelente!!
Andreseloy

Impressive modelling! :+1:
What kind of project is this for? Are you going to texture the guy?

awesome modeling and sweet pose

Cool stuff!! I think the elbow bending need a bit of reworking. Anyway five stars from me!

awsome, that is just great. I love the chest muscles and everything.

Good work overall.The proportions are bugging me,though.The thighs area (with lower part of the abdomen) looks too massive,IMO,especially when you’re looking at him from the side view.Also,lowest abs (I hope you get what I’m talking about),is a bit too big, making the abdomen look a bit strange.
Anyways,I really like the pose you did.Reminds me of some shots from the movie “300” :wink:

Nice model! Very nice modeling!
But i think the position of the arms is not natural.

I think Your character have to got his elbow more in front of him, in the same axe of his shoulders. An orientation of 50/70° of his arms should be a good thing.

(sorry for my english).

Here is an image to illustrate what i want to say i hope i will help to be more clear.
[attach=59196]Spartan.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

Spartan.jpg

Excellent model!

I prefer the posture-inclination of last render in the 2nd post(whith cilinder in the hands)!

It remind me something like 300 Movie…fantastic.

Bye!

Sorry for late reply and Thank you everyone for all your C&C’s

Originally posted by highlander_72
Impressive modelling! :+1:
What kind of project is this for? Are you going to texture the guy?
Well, i’ve been working on some characters (about 7 or 8) during last two months (just for my demo reel). It doens’t mean I finished them. I kinda waited until zb3 came out. :smiley: Cause my machine couldn’t even handle 2million polys. Now it’s no problemo!!
This guys is just one of them and i’m not sure if i’m going to texture him.
Later, I’m gonna pick 2 out of 8 characters and texture them.
But it’s gonna be soon. (I gotta finish my demo reel before this year’s siggraph. ;))

Originally posted by dsolo
Cool stuff!! I think the elbow bending need a bit of reworking. Anyway five stars from me!

Originally posted by mr.BananaS
Good work overall.The proportions are bugging me,though.The thighs area (with lower part of the abdomen) looks too massive,IMO,especially when you’re looking at him from the side view.Also,lowest abs (I hope you get what I’m talking about),is a bit too big, making the abdomen look a bit strange.
Anyways,I really like the pose you did.Reminds me of some shots from the movie “300” :wink:

Originally posted by julien n
Nice model! Very nice modeling!
But i think the position of the arms is not natural.

I think Your character have to got his elbow more in front of him, in the same axe of his shoulders. An orientation of 50/70° of his arms should be a good thing.
THank you dsolo, mr.BananaS, and julien n
I’ll make sure to correct those problem soon.
But for now i’m gonna rest my eyes off this guy. Looking at him couple hours a day makes me not see those problems.(LOL WHat a lame excuse:D) You know what i mean right?

Ok here comes the second guy for my demo reel. I would say about 70% done. Needs a lot more detaling.

[![TaurenWIP001.jpg|960x720](upload://45vojCgvwUdPNxt2zDUtoU9SSlf.jpeg)]![TaurenWIP002.jpg|960x720](upload://J7lZ1y5KbzU0Tax1wArBTbjCVT.jpeg)