ZBrushCentral

"Female specimen"

Hi!

Thought I’d post my latest model, starting with the head. I’ve just started modelling the body and am loking forwards to posing her withh transpose. Seems like a great tool.
The plan for this thread is to end up with a finished illustration, and will post the different stages of progress here.

For the head I’ve done a quick polypaint using a combination of phototextures and brushes. Also added some pores and skin details.

Hope you like so far…

lady1_.jpg

Breuer

Very interesting… I really like the shape, the pose and the texturing…

the coloring is beautiful. I like the render a lot on this.

I like the colors alot, as well as the tightlipped mouth
and very wide eyes. The wrinkles around the eyes
give a fine latex skin suggestion, like if it where a puppet.

I´m looking forward to see more in such finetuned colors.

Cheers

tim

awesome modelling and texturing…eyelids seems too far apart, but I like it the way it is…

Keep it up
Lucky

amazing colors

Thanks guys! Head-modelling is still not finished, but need to let it rest a short while, get some perspective. Started blocking out the basic shape for the body. Also trying out some different poses, not quite sure yet where this will go, but will post some tests here soon.

Breuer

Here’s a quick look at the body so far, without posing and alot of modelling to go:) I’ve used a slightly modified bodybase mesh from pixologic as a base.

body1.jpg

Breuer

ok… here is the first pose test… Open to all constructive criticism.

pose1 copy.jpg

Breuer

Real nice sculpted and textured head you made! I’m sure the body will be as good as the head. :+1:

I assume you’ll fix the elbow if your keeping that pose.All round Great shape,perhaps the pose took her waist out a tas also~:+1: cal

Great texturing and shading on that head!

[QUOTE=breuer]Here’s a quick look at the body so far, without posing and alot of modelling to go:) I’ve used a slightly modified bodybase mesh from pixologic as a base.
</QUOTE]

does it came from the download center? full body male? you’re good if you slightly modified it and came up with a female base mesh. haven’t seen a female model/tool from pixologic, which are (always) male.:lol:

Hi

The base is still a male base-mesh, but the toplogy isnt really that different for man and woman.

Here’s a quick update. Still working on getting an interesting pose and getting those joints to deform naturally.
Just blocking out the rough shapes and emotion before I start the detailing and remaining modelling.

pose5.jpg

Breuer

Are you making a 3D version of Venus on the Halfshell?

:+1: Nice work so far.

Hi

No. This is not a 3d version of Venus on the Halfshell. It never struck me till you mentioned it and I did a google/search. It certainly looks familiar though, but the end/result wont.

I’ ve done a bit of work on her tonight and here’s the update. Feel free to criticize.
pose6.jpg
Breuer

Howdy!
Haven’t had time to work on this in a while, but here’s a little progress.
Just working on the basic shape, and a little pose tweaking. Adding some details here and there. Next step will be the hands and interaction with the breast.

Feel free to comment
pose8 copy.jpg
Breuer

Haven’t had much time to work on this project lately, but finally got some spare time. Basically just testing different things; shading, environment, pose, atmosphere etc.
Thought I’d post a couple of these images.
The environment version is rendered in 3dsmax, the other one is zbrush.

Comments are of course welcome

Breuer
pose_test_3.jpg

Attachments

pose_test_4.jpg