ZBrushCentral

My Work done with ZBrush 3 - Damien Canderle

Hi,

My name is Damien Canderle and I’m a freelance CG artist.
i’ve been using Zbrush 2 for a year and half and i have been lucky to have the chance to try ZB3.
ZB3 really help me so much in my work with all the new features.
the new modeling tools helped me creating even more detail models while the new painting tool was really great for the texturing process.
What’s really cool with ZB3, it’s that you just have to focus on the art, you can just let the technical issue ( topology or UV) for later.

so here are a couple of my work done with ZB3. All the modeling done in and most of the texturing process was done in ZB3.
hope you like them :smiley:

and here a making of :wink:

!<!--[attachment-4.jpg|800x960](upload://mBNuYF8095JngwmY28hE4b4YQ.jpeg)

Attachments

attachment-4.jpg

I love them all! The Stalone caricature is a great interpretation of Kruger’s art. He would be proud to see this in 3D!
All the other ones are not only great sculpts but only awesome realistic renders. Very well presented.

Great job man,
-Kris

AMAZING stuff Maddam!!

Alex Oliver

Maddam you rock! you are one of my favorite artist! the renders are amazing :+1:

Your disgusting creatures are beauty to my eyes ! Are you still using brasil to render ? You really have some of the most impossibly breathtaking works.Sorry to sound to worshippy but its true lol!

Bye cal

Not only in the rendering, but the perfect detail, these look like photos of physical sculptures.

Fantastic Maddam! The Stallone one “rockyies”!!:wink: Amazing work and renders, congratulations!

maddam- Finally glad to see some of the ZB3 images from the testers. Absolutely great images, and as was mentioned that stallone caricature is top notch. Sounds like you can really express yourself more fully within ZB3. Moreover, with the new features I hope its as easy as it sounds where the technical aspects just work themselves out tons easier. :+1: :+1: Keep up the great works!

you know that scene when Neo just saw Morpheus jumped to another building? “whoa…”

How could realtime render within zb look EXACTLY the same as vray’s?

And finally, some workflows! does that mean the guy’s head is separate from the body? How did you make the seams disappear? And do those shaders comes by default with z3?

Was the overgrown baby rendered in Zbrush?

Great work man,love your expressions and renders. Thanks for sharing this.

Your work is really awesome.
Your models and renders are always fantastique.
you are very talented.

Amazing work again Damien ! Your vray renders are great ! should be cool to see a tutorial from U to know what kind of technique you use in vray to give these cool renders. Not to give us the secret touch of your art but to understand the process…
Anyway, again, cool work !

What a treat to wake up this morning and find some of the testers displaying their work. I’m in awe at the realtime shadows example you show in the Stallone charicature.

Superbes travaux! Y a rien à redire…

Tes rendus sont vraiment impressionnant!

Merci de nous faire voir tant de belles choses :slight_smile:

These are fantastic. Really great work. Was everything rendered in ZB3 or you ended up irendering outside?

Great characters! Great everything. God, I’m running out of words to compliment all these great artists.
Madam: 10 stars!!

:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

the first one is really excellent, and i like your new works, genereally because there is a good balance between from and detail. beautiful works and awesome renders!

damn I love your style :smiley:
did you do a big photoshop job? I’m asking because I really would like to have bigger renders, especially of http://www.zbrushcentral.com/zbc/attachment.php?attachmentid=53440 , because I reeeaaaly like it. :stuck_out_tongue:

great stuff bro!
:slight_smile: