ZBrushCentral

a few 'speedy' models :)

just a few speedies since I have been really playing around with the new Zbrush for about a week only… I hope to make a bit more within the next couple of weeks…still some time left

btw. - it rocks!

[for the 3 ‘male’ sculpts I used some great sculptures that can be found here: www.thesculptorscorner.com as references… the female has come from my head]

Thanks again Jaime for letting me play around with this!

_ Magdalenacowboy_beta-1.jpgbeta_test_3char.jpg

Woaaaa! Awesome!
Lemo

Magdalena AKA speedy, Hey you have to slow down some ,you are making the rest of us look bad. Wow you did all of this after only having ZB for a week. I can’t wait to see what the next week brings. Welcome

You have a wonderfully sure touch. Super work. :+1:

Beautiful stuff!

Hair!!! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

And thanks for the great link.

Excellent work! doesn’t your wacom get ever overheated ?? i guess i could see several molten pen tips around your desk :wink:

Great work. I like the woman especially.

I used my red-green anaglyph glasses on the top picture and it is very deep.
Ciao

Hi Magdalena! :rage: :smiley: He’s very Westerny looking! I wish my mustache would grow like that.

Thanks everyone for the kind words :slight_smile: I’m glad you liked my efforts…

Zoopi - that’s cool! I wouldn’t have thought of trying to look at the 3d model like that … neat :sunglasses:

Womball - he is westerny indeed :slight_smile:

I’ve continued my Wild, Wild West theme today - and this is another quicky…not too perfect but I’m still rather pleased with him…

A most welcome appearance in what often feels like a men only club.

Nice work indeed.

I’ll state the obvious by saying it seem like you find your inspiration from the pages of history.

A perfect style to bring to life any historical television production - do I hear the ringing of cash registers?:slight_smile:

very nice and consistent modeling. the first one is my favorite :+1:

Wow thats nice man, I really like that shader also!

Could u post it?

awesome stuff.
What is that material you use for your first model?

thanks guys! I haven’t used any special material - it’s the default wax material with colour adjustment in photoshop to make it greener :slight_smile: that’s it!:smiley:

well … my ecorche study… not as perfect as I’d like it to be but there’s no time to make it spiffy :wink:

and a plain zbrush shader version…

amazing work!! really beautiful!!

Alex Oliver

simply austounding i am at a loss of words!

Amazing! That second render is SWEET.