ZBrushCentral

Cue The Scary Music

[My latest offering to the zombie hoard.

scary_music.jpg](http://javascript<b></b>:zb_insimg(‘59807’,‘scary_music.jpg’,1,0))

Me encanta. Siempre me han gustado tus colores, tan suaves y bien combinados.

¿Pintas directamente el color y llos materiales sobre los modelos o utilizas Projectión Master para hacer una textura? :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

My friend, your stuff is brilliant in its brevity and execution (I still have “Hurry home Kid” saved on my hard drive and look at it when I need reminding of how illustration is supposed to be done). This new “Necro-phant” will likewise be saved.

You MUST do some tutorials soon on how you achieve this look (the "Boozy View" as I call it). I have a friend who wrote a rather clever Seuss-ian children's story and he asked me to illustrate it. I thanked him, lamented that I was no illustrator, showed him your work on the forum and sat back as he droolingly went through your online portfolio. He said your style was perfect. (I had to concur.) Five stars from me for originality, execution and attitude (the defining characteristics of ANY good piece of artwork, no?) Congrats on another killer (pun intended) image and PLEASE... some tutorials (your shrubbery, fluffy clouds and just "overall look" in particular). (please) (PLEASE)…

Made my day!

He’s so cool, and that eyebrow… Good balance in the image too, great colors. In short, a real Boozy. :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

hehe Great idea boozie and of course impeccably done :laughing: :+1:

Fantastic image and character

I always love your stuff Boozy. Are you going to give us a breakdown of how this was done?

Damn that’s beautiful! Er, creepy, ummhh, yeah… :wink:

I love the style and the attitude in the artwork. Very fun stuff!

Hunter

Every time I see one of your images, I have to smile, even laugh. Beautiful illustration.

You are a VERY SILLY person!!!

:smiley: lol love your style :smiley:

love the zombelephant…love the colors.

Your stuff always makes me want to break out the canvas and brushes.

thanks for posting!

Beautiful, yet there’s something sinister about that look in its eyes… :eek: Never trust an elephant with skinny legs. :smiley:

i feel like a kid again, back when i first read “were the wild things are” its the same every time i see your work… very well exicuted.

id love to see some tutorials on your process as well. always good stuff.

hahaha. would that be the zbrush 2 zombie? out to suck out the brains of all that is zbrush 3? nicely executed. hehe

Excuse me, flooze, while I run and scream,…okay, I’m back. 'nother gem. 50.

Thanks for so much great feedback.
I will at some future point begin a tutorial section on my website with tips and topic discussions not usually covered in 3D tutorials and I’ll post a note up when that happens.

Well, then prepare for a bandwidth blast, because I think many many people will be clamoring to your site to see the technique, Mark. As I’ve said again and again, your style is unique and very well liked. This is just another fine example. Frankly, I’m getting sick of it. You’re too good.