ZBrushCentral

Leonidas The King Of Sparta ( WIP )

hey folks,
posting some work after a long time… was busy with some official work… but neways… i managed to spare some time for sculpting,and decided to make Leonidas…
i started with the base mesh in 3dsmax. the body i made in 3dsmaxmax was a bit high poly…just becoz i love to detail the model in 3dsmax before exporting it in zbrush…
so after makin the base mesh i exported it in zbrush and started sculpting…
m posting some WIPs of the model… hope u people like it…
comments n critics r most welcome…
and last but not the least
ZBRUSH 3 ROCKS
cheers

Model_Max_Samar_Vijay.jpg

Attachments

Wires_Samar_Vijay.jpg

Front_Samar_Vijay.jpg

Back_Samar_Vijay.jpg

Closeup of Torso

[attach=60204]torsosamarvijayen0.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

torsosamarvijayen0.jpg

Wow! This is some serious nice work you have here! I really cant wait to see the finished result

Damn, that’s nice!

hey guys
thanx a lot for those comments…
herez some more updates .was sculpting the face a bit…
point to be noted " havent worked on his lips yet "

facesamarvijay3fe4.jpg

Attachments

facesamarvijay2wg3.jpg

looking really good man, I hope to see more. :slight_smile:

looks great, exactly like him

Man, that’s a sweet Leonidas. I’m working on him myself. Not nearly as close you though… sigh

Sry, to double post,

But would you mind rendering a front and side orthographic? I’d love if it you wouldn’t mind me using them as a blueprint.

thanx for the comments guyz

Sry, to double post,

But would you mind rendering a front and side orthographic? I’d love if it you wouldn’t mind me using them as a blueprint.
dude i appericiate ur comments…but dont mind man…its a part of my showreel…so i cant upload the front n left blueprints of the model…

but neways… herez a new render of the model…
the shaders i used were ANTROPUS CLAY SHADER
hope u guys like it…

[attach=60606]ZBrush-Document.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

ZBrush-Document.jpg

yikes, that’s amazing.

Perfect Muslces.

I wasn’t trying to steal from you or anything, I’m just having a lot of trouble modelling Leonidas’s head, and I can’t find any good refs. Your head has such a good likeness, that I think it would work as a rough blueprint. If you don’t want me to use it, that’s alright. Thanks anyhow.

-3Dean

hey dude… @ 3dean
man it not about stealing man…ur takin it in a wrong way… even i didnt had ne refrence for his face…
all i did was to note as much details i can in the movie…
so all u need is to see the movie couple of time…n ur imagination…aaight
thanx for the comment dude…

a few more updates on head…
hope u guys like it…
[attach=61055]facekk7.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

facekk7.jpg

looks great, but the head looked much better in post 5, looked much more like him

Great Stuff Samar… Rock on… You came a long way since ur previous works…!!!

I would like to mention a few though it already looks so good :slight_smile:

firstly I feel that the toros looks a bit long compared with the arms… u might want to bring the the navel to the point were almost the forearm starts… The forms looks gr8… abs, arms, hands etc areas worth mentioning…

u can definitely do a bit more with the hair… use lazy mouse and give that extra feeling of hav indivudual hair comming out, more crisp.

Going good man… keep it coming. :slight_smile:

hey ankittttt
nice to hear that frm u dude…
wil definatley keep those points in mind…
and dude as war as hairs r concerned i will use hair n fur modifier for hairs and beard…the hairs and beard sculpt were just for reference …
but dude as u said i used lazy mouse,and it was cool…
here r some new updats… tweaked eyes, lips,and basic forms

[attach=61058]faceux6.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

faceux6.jpg

cool man… hair and fur modifer would really bring out… nice updates… keep it coming.

nice work!
i like !

Great job sofar Samar:+1:

I think, that the corner of the mouth should be pushed inward. Now it looks very unnatural. I would give the face more character with deeper wrinkles, and with a little strength on the cheekbones.