ZBrushCentral

Ol' Knobbly Head Roobit Guy

Hi, I hope you like this guy. I wanted to mess around with 2 things: the WackingMallet brush preset (which is very good for messy pseudo-organo-mechanical surfaces; it’s about the only brush I used), and cavity masking. Oh, almost forgot to say that the material is one of the new Mahlikus ones around here someplace. Thanks very kindly MTB!
[attach=60287]knobbly_head.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

knobbly_head.jpg

Very interesting, reminds me of the Aztec

:smiley:

vey nice men! are you thinking in a body for this guy?
nice work.-

I agree with askue–it’s like an Aztec robot! Very cool design.

Nice effect !

Thanks for the comments everybody. I had it in my mind at some point that it was an Aztec robot at some point too, so I guess we’re all in agreement.
Sowelu: I wasn’t planning on making a body, but then you mentioned that, and I thought “why not?”
I have to tighten up some things and do a better render, but whaddya think?
AzTech.jpg

I love it! These guys would be cool to see animated.

yeah!! thats great!! you keep the inicial idea and you make him even better!
Nice done men._

Sweet! Love it, that is one of the coolest thing I have seen in a while , nice work! :+1:

Thanks much! I went back to this guy and retopologized most of the parts, did all kinds of work… And now that I’m comparing the old and new version, they’re not all that different! :slight_smile: Anyway, I still think he’s pretty cool, and it was a good exercise with the topology tools. I think we’re talking 10 million polygons or so. Any input would be appreciated (although I might be calling it quitsies on this particular guy).
AzTechV2.jpg

Looks great! Looks like he would fit right into a Tomb Raider movie!

great model. By the way: nicely done website Vin Petrol :smiley:

K.