ZBrushCentral

Handwalker

Here’s a current WIP based on one of my oil paintings. Hope you like and any critiques are welcome :slight_smile:
[attach=60501]handwalkerwipbh4.jpg[/attach]
and heres my oil painting that I based him off of.
[attach=60502]Figure_In_Doorway_by_Stille.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

handwalkerwipbh4.jpg

Figure_In_Doorway_by_Stille.jpg

Love the painting and the sculpt! Really creepy creature… Just the way I like 'em!

One simple word: Beautifull! I love this design mate. The painting is wonderfull and the sculpt looks like it will follow suit. The painting reminds me of Francis Bacon for some reason. Great work!

Tore’alos,
Wyrm

Very creepy and very disturbing!
Great work on the paint and great work on the model!

lol what a cool creation. I like it alot. I can imagine it moving about having conversations with itself. Keep up the good work.

That’s a helluva design, Ersaerhead! Very nicely sculpted. The painting is nice and creepy as well. Definately wanna see where this is going…

Dickie

Thank you all. Here’s an update, with the next subd level. I’m also working on retopologising him at the same time. (retopologising toes/fingers is murder BTW!) I’m gonna continue refining the forms as well as transpose the hands so they look more like they are on a flat plane. Hope you like.

[attach=67558]handwalkerupdatedf3.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

handwalkerupdatedf3.jpg

Wow, how did I miss this…a very cool model :+1: :+1:

A little bit of “Hellraiser” and a little bit of No-Face from “Spirited Away”?

That guy it’s coming from Silent Hill isn’t? really like the concept…
I love it, it’s a Lovecraft creature, your imagination it’s admirable

Keep it!!!

Interesting looking creature. The anatomy looks really good especially the back.

Thanks for the comments :slight_smile: I updated my handwalker creature I gave it displacement maps as well as color maps. Had lots of fun using the Zproject brush for color painting.:smiley:
[attach=67559]Handwalker_in_3D_by_StilleNacht.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

Handwalker_in_3D_by_StilleNacht.jpg

That is one nasty looking booger ya have there. Very kewl. I love not only the model, but the dirty skin treatment you have given it. Your oil painting concept is very appealing as well. Love the tretment you gave the floor in that painting also.

Ron
catfishmn@aol.com

Very Silent Hill-esque. I dig.

with texturing it looks fantastic!

but i would add more “wheight” to the body influence… i think in RL that sink will be around 120kilo … imagine how the inner body will be…

but damn fantastic psycho idea :smiley:

well well done !
5* at least for that crazy idea!

btw… very professional artwork and nice convert !

That’s one scary mutant dude. Two mouths to eat you with! I’m reminded of H.R.Gigers early work in pen and ink for some reason.

I love the oil painting and the digital model is awesome… great textures.

Thumbs up :+1:

nice fresh design! i think you could push the sculpting a bit more before you go onto painting it. sculpt some more subtle details in areas of stretching skin etc. i also think you should bring in some fleshier colors into his skin. great work!

yeah. very francis Bacon.

I would guess that you are a big fan of his paintings as well.
am i correct?

Very Cool Idea! :smiley:

:+1:

very VERY cool, its my perosnal opinion that with a body like that, his forearms might be a little stronger and his buttocks would be almost non existant, if he isnt using his lower body i suspect the muscles would evolve into almost nothing.

Anyways now that my possibly useless rant is over i must say wow!

:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: 1/2!!!