ZBrushCentral

Zbrush 3 mpg to PSP mp4 tool?

Does somebody knows a WORKING free program to put zbrush 3 turnable on a PSP?
Is there a special compression to set?

Virtualdub perhaps? If VDub can’t convert to mp4, convert it to avi and then convert the avi to mp4 with whatever official tools are used.

PSPvideo9 does a pretty good job converting any kind of video to psp format.

you should check:

http://www.redkawa.com/

have fun,

chem!

Juste like the 10 other I tryed, this one doesn’t work neither…

It seem zbrush MOV are not convertible into psp videos…

Must be a codec incompatibility…

Ah. MOV. That will cause problems encoding. I thought you meant MPG, which is what the topic says! Regardless, I’m sure its possible to convert it somehow, otherwise people wouldn’t be able to upload it to youtube…

You need Quicktime pro. Then you can convert it into avi or something else which the psp converters can digest.
Lemo

hello again,

i just tried pspvideo9, version 2.24.

just took my zb3 turntable .mov-file and made a one-click convert into psp mpeg4 avc file. just like that. nice and easy, its working for sure... ...and you dont need the pro version of quicktime.

hope it`ll work for you, too.

chem!

have you tried VLC ?..you can convert many kinds of video files to mpg or avi with this program and then covert to mp4 with psp9… maybe vlc can covert directly to mp4…

Last I checked, VLC didn’t encode video. Ever. Who knows, maybe things have changed over the last week since I checked :lol:

chemkid what codec did you used for you zbrush 3 mov?

hi Sebcesoir, i used the sorenson video 3 codec.

chem!

There must be something wrong with my pc or my quictime version, all my mp4 files are 0 k…

nothing work… thats weird…

Hi Seb -

Have you given these a try? (Haven’t tried them myself!)

MP4 To PSP Converter/Splitter 1.00 Shareware

MP4 To PSP Converter/Splitter is full featured video converter software for converting MP4 video to Sony PSP Movie and PSP Video format.
It allinone MP4 to PSP Converter and MP4 to PSP Splitter software, offers fast conversion speed.
And the output movie/video supports PSP screen, you can enjoy your favorite movie on your PSP as a MPEG4 Player.
With MP4 To PSP Converter/splitter you can cut any part of MP4 video files to your PSP player by specifying the beginning and end time before conversion.

http://www.voodoofiles.com/62441/MP4_To_PSP_Converter/Splitter.html

MOV To PSP Converter/Splitter 1.00 Shareware

MOV To PSP Converter/Splitter is full featured video converter software for converting MOV video to Sony PSP Movie and PSP Video format.
It allinone MOV to PSP Converter and MOV to PSP Splitter software, offers fast conversion speed. And the output movie/video supports PSP screen, you can enjoy your favorite movie on your PSP as a MPEG4 Player.
With MOV To PSP Converter/splitter you can cut any part of MOV video files to your PSP player by specifying the beginning and end time before conversion.

http://www.voodoofiles.com/62442/MOV_To_PSP_Converter/Splitter.html

Otherwise, are your settings for QT as shown here?

Don’t know if any of this really helps :wink:

Chris

Attachments

export_to_mp4.jpg

There are many coverters but many of them arent free… with vlc you can covert using the capture cosole but it isnt very easy to use.

dg -

There are many coverters but many of them arent free… with vlc you can covert using the capture cosole but it isnt very easy to use.
You might notice my sub-headings of: Shareware above (maybe) :wink:

included for a reason :wink:

C.