ZBrushCentral

Painting and texturing?

Hi im brand new to Zbrush just bought it the other night been messing around with everything but cant seem to figure out
1- how to take a screen shot and upload it here
2- how to paint my models that i made or texture them
any help would be greatly apprieciated and sorry if i posted this in wrong forum :confused:

thats not a big problem mate,
just go to the tutorials-forum and search for some tuts by cannedmushroom or someone others tutorials.
or go to the zbrush-wiki for some really basic infos.
or go just right to his site houseoftutorials.com and download the tuts u need.

for making snapshots: go to the menubars, transform. popdown-menu. next to the edit button theres one with an little-camera-icon. clikc onit. go to document menu. and export your workingspace as an psd-file.

im just workin on using texturing tools by watchin and listening jason.
i also used his pretty fine set of alpha-brushes (psd-files from his site).
when i first saw them i just wondered “whoot! never! i want an all-in-one flesh making texture-tool” buts thats not the way to learn it.

after using the alphas for awhile with bunch of colors and some shaders i got this. all i can say is: if i can do that u can do that too!

but now its time to say BIG THX jason for those alphas. damn i never believed to get such results before i used them. i mean, its just 4 or 5 different alphas! amazing. and with nearly evry shader-material u get pretty nice results.

Attachments

hauttextur_test.jpg

http://www.zbrush.info/docs/index.php/Paint_It%21