ZBrushCentral

ANIME girl pinup -MatCap "Toon" Material-

[icon.jpg[/attach]–>]](http://<!–[attach=61313/)
Hello, everyone.

My name is ATUMI.

I made Toon Material by using MatCap Material of ZBrush3.
This image was made by using this Material.

[]

The way of making this Material is very easy.
Such an image is only specified for MatCap Material Texture.

[]

I like this effect very much though it is Material experimentally made. :smiley:

I think that it can make Toon Material of various variations if the image specified for Material Texture is devised.

Materail used in this image is up-loaded.osanagirl-toon.jpgmatcap-toon.zip (5.42 KB)toon-test.jpgicon.jpg

Awesome!! Its good to see that ZBrush 3’s matcap works great for non-photorealistic shaders as well. I am a huge fan of cell shaded artwork and will keep a close eye on this thread. Keep up the good work!

Nice! Thanks for sharing the material. I, too, was wondering if the matcaps could be tweaked into a nice toon or cel shader but hadn’t gotten around to trying it yet. :smiley:

Great work! Yes, the MatCap is perfect for toon materials. Here’s one I made.B&WToon.zip (9.97 KB)

That’s fantastic, and something I really hadn’t considered! Thanks for this.

Thanks for the materials. They are really quite nice looking.

Fantastic image and thaks a mill for the material Atumi …
thanks Marcus also …

Antonio.

Atmyoan and Marcus_Civis- thanks much for the materials, can never have to many. Atmyoan like how it looks on your pic will definitely have to give it a go. Nice image btw, some small things about the leg positioning that feels unnaturally uncomfortable especially in relation to the upper body. Try sitting like that and you’ll get what I mean. Though I really like it overall, keep up the great work will be watching for more!! :+1: :+1:

Cool!!! :+1: :+1: :+1:

Cool–I couldn’t even tell it was 3D at first glance.

Is that model polypainted or did you drop each part for color?

Wow! That is a great way to use the matcap material.

WOW! Top row within 12 hours! Fabulous.

Bravo!!!

Wow, I had no idea this was possible in ZBrush. Amazing stuff. Thanks for the info and the shaders!

Marcus and Atumi, many thanks to both of you for sharing your great materials!:+1: :+1:

Cheers

Roland

Very cool and creative use of MatCap. Thanks you two!

Thank you for everybody and a reply.
I am glad to be pleased.

Originally Posted by <b>marcus_civis</b> Great work! Yes, the MatCap is perfect for toon materials. Here's one I made.

Marcas , I think that your Material is also wonderful.

Originally Posted by Dirty Deeds
Cool–I couldn’t even tell it was 3D at first glance.
Is that model polypainted or did you drop each part for color?
Dirty Deeds?, this model is polypainted.
Another color is colored by using the group and SubTool.
If adjusted individual Toon Material of each part is used, a better expression will be able to be done.

Wonderfull image Atsumi, the flower-decorations are fantastic.
Thank you for sharing the materials, also to Marcus.

bravo!

very nice! :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: