ZBrushCentral

Big Fat Mama wip W/Timelapses (Nudity)

Hi guys, I had an idea for a shot of a young, average body, average beauty woman looking at herself in the mirror and seeing a fat unhappy version of herself so I started sculpting… FAT IS FUN!.. I plan to do a shot from each side of the mirror pointing to the irony of both sides seeing themselves as each other…

It started like this…

[base.jpg]mamalo.jpg

More very soon… C+C most welcome

Cheers and Beers
Rob

Attachments

mama1.jpg

just puttin on some weight…

[[attach=61388]mama1a.jpg[/attach]](javascript:zb_insimg(‘61388’,‘mama1a.jpg’,1,0))

And here’s the timelapse

cheers

Attachments

mama1a.jpg

This is one of those pics where I don’t want to see any reference images…

Good to see something different though & well executed, I think I’ve seen her out shopping in Essex…

Hey DM,

This could be a very interesting picture. I dont know why but I see her in really trollish type armor with a spiked club, dragging a naked man around by his hair to the cave :smiley: I like your idea better though because there is a symnetrical elegance of thought there. The possibilities of composition are many. Maybe a triptych of some sort? Anyway dont stop now! :slight_smile: :+1:

Oh hey, it’s micheal moore.

haha, lol
that a real mack id! :stuck_out_tongue:

joep

Yikes! :eek: Great concept and progress so far…that is one big bad Mamma! Cant wait/afraid to see this progress. Tell 'em Large Marge sent ya… Keep it up.

Ryan

Thanks guys for all chiming in here, this is kinda my first stab at using some anatomical reference with ZB, I usually just sculpt from my mind but for both characters I’m building a decent ref lib and hope to achieve some credibility in the image as a result

Buckie… Thanks man, and the research phase was full of Eyyeewww moments… Each followed by ‘mad, I can use that!’…

Tartan… Hmm, I haven’t gone too far into composition yet, I was thinking a fairly low angled shot to really emphasise the exaggerated perspective (pov) but your idea of a tryptych really appeals to me :+1: Humble thanks

Pieisgood… lol

joep… I have no idea what you mean… my character has no affiliation with the Macdonalds food chain :stuck_out_tongue:

rynomyte… Thanks Ry, it’s been a fune one to umm… flesh out… so far, I’ll see how far I can take it

Here’s the latest progress

[mama1aa.jpg](javascript:zb_insimg(‘61487’,‘mama1aa.jpg’,1,0))

And of course, the wee timelapse

Hope you like :wink:

daddymack: haha, mac-donalds! :smiley:

quess you dont listen hiphop music??
they always use the word mack!

i just had fun in a good way.

respect the moment!

greets Joep.

ps: i find it interresting what you did so far

lol joep… With a nick like Daddymack you think I’d get away with not listening to hip hop music :o … I’ve been a systematic fanatic since Paid in full in the mid 80s :cool:

Moment respected;) thanks for the clarity

Props for marking my mamma as Mack…

I’ve spent the morn researching more subtley endowed female forms… (deviantart>browse>artistic nudes>female) which was a real eyeopener… I’ll finish Mamma later today and start sculpting the babe character asap.

Hi guys, chipped away a little further at this and am happy that this is as far as I should go… I’m entering the challenge over @ cgtalk and I’ll be using this concept for my entry but reworking all elements…

[color=yellow]Here’s the YOUTUBE video of the start to finish sculpt :smiley:

[attach=62249]mamaTL.jpg[/attach]

I tried to really respect the female anatomy and gravity while creating this piece

Hope you like… C+C much appreciated :wink:

Attachments

mamaTL.jpg