ZBrushCentral

Small Commission: Need your help

Greetings Zbrushers!

I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Shawn. 2nd or 3rd time poster, long time lurker.

I am currently going to San Diego Comicon as a guest and finalist in the comicon competition. I’m being flown up and have the stories pitched to some movie producers and who knows who else. Last year the producer from movies like Terminator, Men IN Black, Hulk and Armageddon were on the pitch floor as judges.

I’m looking to make a small cinematic of my comic. I am looking for a great modeller to model a character that I can animate. I can pay a small comission. I’m just looking to get a professional looking model and I know this place has a ton of great ones.

I can pay a little but I can also present and pitch your portfolio to all the companies you’d like at comicon. I’ll even print up your work or load it on DVD and pass it out! Also I can pay a little commission and if I get the funding I’m looking for at other pitches I have lined up besides the contest, not even pitches but investment money from companies, I will be able to hire you for all the models at a higher price. I’m doing a film right now and making it as a straight to DVD and looking for funding. All films proceeds are split among the ones who work on the film as well as upfront pay but that is a whole other story. For now I’m make a short cinematic and hope you can help!

Here is the character I’m hoping to get modelled and the one who is at the center of the scheduled pitch

I’m guessing you mean the “troll boy” , it would help the modeler if you had some orthographic pictures instead of just the comic pics, meaning, front,side,back.

Yes indeed :slight_smile: It’s the troll boy. I’m hoping to get a good model of him pretty soon.

I do have other pictures but hopefully we can capture that style.

I’m up for it, I’d need more info though things like what the model will be used in eg. what software, print or motion, color or clay,