ZBrushCentral

Bk Slugger

Well hope this goes better than 1st model i posted here …My story kinda like a post madmax newyorkish enviroment and this guys just a dirty kinda harry who is loving it cuase he getting to bash peoples heads in

Im still wip… background elements and some details still need adding (dog harness) belt and sword attachemts and problem areas fixing

C&C welcome hope you like

update
[attach=62793]brooklynslugger7.jpg[/attach]
older version

brooklynslugger.jpg

Attachments

brooklynslugger7.jpg

Outstanding! Love the dog, as well. Is all of the modeling original? Probably not nice to ask that, but I’d like to know. It’s very well done. And, are the meshes zbrush, or imported from another app?

this is very nice. You get a great feel for the character.
If I was going to pick at anything it would be the belt it looks like it is just floating there it might be worth adding some belt loops on the jeans so the belt looks like it is being supported and not going to keep falling down. Other than that it is a great piece of work

Know you said it is a work in progress. But not sure what crits you want. So the three things that stand out for me:

The dog is missing a harness / colar.

The knife / blade looks a bit too bumpy to be usefull. Rusty is what comes to mind, not sure if thats what you want.

The hat fits funny, I can’t say realy how it should fit but it just looks odd compared to his face and ears.

Great models i like the expression and the pose

Really nice models! I wouldn’t mess with that guy haha!

Dude, love the dog.
I think the guy can be improved, especially the pose is a bit wooden.
The dog is very cool and its pose spot on. :+1:

Andrea

something seems off about the dogs anatomy and proportions, particularly the upper front legs and neck.

Looking really good. The thing that catches my eye is his forearm from the side, it looks a little off. Also as someone else said, the Dogs neck looks a little weird. But looking awesome :slight_smile:

Nice model, but whole concept is feels like a dream of a gay redneck lamberjack. Dunno but whole outfilt looks so homo, especially sword, bat, harness and his smile and a chiseled 6 pack on over pumped pody… basically looks like young, gay, bodybuilder Bruce Willis…

Looks pretty good, though I agree about that right arm–if he’s holding that dog back, like he clearly is, his forarm is gonna be hella flexed out.
To make him look less redneck and more urban, turn his hat a bit to one side–that’s what hte kids are doing these days, right? XD

this is absolutely amazing. love it!

Hey thanx guy for all the great feedback and comments

I took much of what you said into consideration made some changes etc

I will post the raw model with changes for now however i am posting a rough color sample i did jope you like

[attach=62400]brooklynslugger6.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

brooklynslugger6.jpg

LOVE THE MODEL! Not so hot on the texture. If those are bruises, which is what they look like, then I don’t think they really work. A dude this tuff probably woudn’t get the crap beatin out of him that much. If you’re going for the dirt effect, then accent crevices on his body and bleed the dirt out from there, because right now he just looks bruised up instead of grimey.

Thanx firerbert. The textures were just a pplay quick thing but you have some very good point that id di not even think about going to try them definately

Here is look at raw model…did not do much but still hoping to push it more…

it looks good, but the lower part of the trousers need some work, it doesn’t feel like a very natural folds

I wish I could sculpt this good now!Only the belt thickness has caught my eye …

cal

very nice sculpt. i would give/model him a pipe wrench for his hand and as mentioned before the lower part of the trousers really needs work. the folds dont look naturally.

man , i hate you :mad:

4.7 stars :smiley:

TexTures!!

Very nice, I love the anatomy…