Member Follow User Gallery

Mike PCI
    AMAZING!!
    That's very small and delicate.

These guys will be printed out, then spincast in pewter. They'll be 37mm tall

http://www.3d-miniatures.com/tiki-br...hp?galleryId=3

Mostly done in Zbrush, the gun, grenade and knives done in MOI.

Trooper C.jpg

Crusoe the Painter
    In pewter! I want to see it!

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

How are they? I would like one.
    Alonzo Von Threet
    Zbrusher OSX

I like the picture of them in the little Box with all there fingers up.

When I was 13 I worked for a guy that made lawn ornaments out of cement.
    I learned alot about molds and forms. Pretty Funny that at 13 I was Painting Concrete geese and deer now I cringe every time I see one on a porch
    Very cool toys ya got there. We have that machine at work in our CAD room.
    I'm defiently going to try to print something when I go back to work. Never tried it. I seen a few things printed off but nothing like that.

looks like alot of work, but very rewarding... cool stuff... it's interesting to see zbrushing crossing over into physical craft

http://www.pardev.com/process.html

found this place I haven't got a quote yet though

Default sweet

it might be that i love everything made by japanese people, but this stuff is pure gold

About these 2 toys, I used ZBrush for original design. But I used other 3D program mainly for 3D print.

8-1-1.jpg

8-1-2.jpg

Kuma-Jiro.jpg

TVDog.jpg

Two of the end. I used clay. They are not digital. These are the toys of the beginning which I made.

8-2-2.jpg

8-2-1.jpg

Run-Bah.jpg

kunkun.jpg

8-5.jpg

That's all. THANKS.

10ZBToys.jpg

100ZBToys.jpg

This should definitely be a top row thread. There aren't a lot of people showing off this side of Zbrush. Great work, I hope you sell a lot of them.

Default Good mix

of techniques. Very interesting process. I love it!

Default 3D Printer Services

Hi All-
    We do 3D printing! My company is Paradigm Development Group, www.pardev.com. We also do CAD development, CNC machining, finishing, molding, casting, painting, etc, etc.. We are located just outside Chicago. We have 2 "Objet" 3D printers and currently offer 8 materials to choose from (translucent amber, white, black, blue, 3 rubber elastomers & a polypropylene-like material). In my honest opinion (not just because it's my company) the Objet is the best technology available based on material choices, accuracy & it's incredible resolution (.0006" Z axis layer thickness!). The next closest process (SLA) only offers .002"-.006" layer thickness. Ultimately we need an .STL file to build from but if you don't have the software to convert we can do it here from the native .ZTL file (it would be awesome if Zbrush had an .STL export module!). I have printed a few ZB models in the past and have posted on them. I haven't had a chance to do much with ZB3 recrently but have a couple of projects that I plan to print soon and will post when they're done. The attached images (sorry for the crappy quality) of the t-rex & tangle were ZB models while the other 2 were built in Solidworks, all were printed on our Objet machines and have had no post finishing. They are right off the machine with only support material removed. I am happy to go into detail about the process with anyone interested. By the way, great work and awesome thread Hiroshi!

Viva la Zbrush-
    Shhark

MVC-001S.JPG MVC-003S.JPG MVC-005S.JPG MVC-008S.JPG

That's cool. So what do you do, export OBJ from ZBrush, import it into Solid Works and print from there or do you export as an STL and print in another app? I have Rhino 2 and I could probably get a few files from ZB3 into it. It'd be neat to have an alternative printer a bit closer to home (3d art to part is in Cali...too far from NYC).

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast