Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Even if the DVD was $50 USD and $50 USD for shipping, it would be worth it. It is six hours of pratical, high-quality instruction. I paid around $80 for the DVD plus express shipping and it was well worth it. The ideas I got from one viewing ensured the happiness of two clients worth far more than the pittance Gnomon is charging for Meat's first-rate instruction.

Yes, I liked the DVD.

(Personally I think Gnomon makes a mistake by not subsidizing their shipping in the DVD price. By exposing their high shipping costs, they're turning people off. They should have priced the DVD at $60 and said "Free Ground Shipping" and they'd have fewer complaints. With the extra $10/unit, they could even finance more bandwidth for a Download version through a DL hosting service.)

-K

I would agree, where would you get 6 hours of tuition from a Zbrush guru like Meats for $120, $20 an hour guys, I doubt Meats comes that cheap, I'd say it's a bargain...

New Member Follow User Gallery

thanks Meats love the DVD its really helping me getting started although i hate the shipping cost but it worths.

Question Okay, but...

Thanks to Meats, I finally know what the hell I'm doing!

The intro DVD was very nice, but, Meats, do you have plans on doing some sort of project DVD(s) for Z3 in the future? Where you just hash out, step by step a sculpture and let us watch you make it and speak about what you're doing as we faithfully follow along? I learn so much better by working along then by "this tool does this, good luck!" sort of things...

I finally got the dvd and started viewing it, the bonus material movie is just phenomenal! Absolutely mid-blowing stuff. After viewing the animated zbrush work, Meats Meier definitely goes down as one of the best artists out there. Just phenomenal visionary stuff. I dont know if you guys have seen this video or if it is just on the dvd bonus material, but you will absolutely be floored by it, I guarantee it.

RaelNorth, After watching a good part of the vids, I think everything is there you need to create a project of your own, it is just a matter of applying what you've seen.

Default Intro to Z3 DVD live at Gnomonology

Hi all... just a heads up that we have made all 13 chapters of the 'Intro to Zbrush 3' DVD available for download at Gnomonology.com!

http://www.gnomonology.com

We received a lot of requests for this... so there it is.

-Alex

Quote Originally Posted by Dave58nz
    Hopefully, this DVD will be available for download sometime soon (hint, hint) the shipping charge to NZ just makes it a bit to expensive for me at present.
    I live just north of the border, but whenever I order such stuff, book, dvd, it still takes about a week or more to arrive. I really don't care for physical versions, cover designs and all that. When I order things like software, video tuts, etc., I prefer the download version because I want it right at this moment. Now. It's also cheaper.

Have had the Meats DVD for a few days now.

Due to circumstances beyond my control, have not had
    the time to finish it.

But based on what I have seen already...

BUY IT NOW!!!!!!

Default A Must Have!

The DVD is fantastic...

If you are new to Zbrush (like myself) then this is a must have!!! GO GET IT!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dave58nz
    Hopefully, this DVD will be available for download sometime soon (hint, hint) the shipping charge to NZ just makes it a bit to expensive for me at present.
    Im in NZ too!! And the DVD is well worth it! So when you have the money, I highly recommend buying this DVD! SAVE SAVE SAVE!!

Really worth every cent, in fact all the pieces of Mr.Meier are a must to every wanna-be ZB artist.It worth every cent.

Member Follow User Gallery

A great DVD. All i need is in. Thanks.

well, after reading all these posts and a few at polyloop, I'm gonna definately give this a try. Glad for the ability to download too! Can I request a paypal option also?

great dvd's Meat

but i do have a question ( small one )

first off i'm totally new to zbrush and i started your video with 3 and just updated to 3.1

now i'm wondering about TWEAK tool for 3d mesh in 3 and in 3.1 it's gone and i'm guessing it's now called MOVE

is there any other tools in the videos that have been changed in 3.1 besides this one?

i didn't know where else to post this question

thanks

Steve

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast