ZBrushCentral

Fat creatures.

Hello. This is a Challenge.

The theme of this challenge are the fat creatures and their modeling on Zbrush 3.
In this challenge the people who join it must create a Fat creature with zspheres and then sculpt the created model.
It is not necessary for the model to seem like the zspheres model, you can modeify it as much as you want.
When the whole project is ready you can upload and show the photos of the 3d model and the Zspheres.
Here you can see mine:
xodro pasma zsphere.jpg

Attachments

xodro plasma.JPG

Slob.jpg Still a work in progress, but I figured I would just throw this one up there anyways. Hope to see more obese models posted soon.

he was the director of a chicken farm, and was punished by fate for all the pain of the poor chicken.

[hombre pollo1.jpg](javascript:zb_insimg(‘61940’,‘hombre pollo1.jpg’,1,0))

Nice contest!

I thought this guy is a bit chubby: )

[attach=62011]ReptileInf.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

ReptileInf.jpg

Well I did not quite do this one for the challenge but I thought it might fit in.

[attach=70006]critterbymonkeyb0789850oz2.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

critterbymonkeyb0789850oz2.jpg

All those images are very funny. You did great sculpting . :wink:

EDIT:I am going to sculpt mine a little to create a more realistic skin.
But i forgot to save the model, i just saved the Zspheres.

hehe very nice guys :smiley:
Looks funny :slight_smile:

@Dionisis
Geia sou re patrioti :smiley:

Had a go at it as well, very basic mesh made in Max, modeling and texturing in ZBrush 2. Eyes and teeth done in Max as well (teeth originaloly done by a friend for another project). Took a little over an hour in total. Still very much a WIP
[attach=62508]monstercropped2.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

monstercropped2.jpg

Just noticed my creature looks alot like a bad version of the devil featured in the gallery (wich I forgot I had ever seen until I checked the gallery a min ago) so I’ll dump it and will try to make something a bit more original later.

EDIT: Instead of dumping him I decided to toast him on the BBQ :stuck_out_tongue:

devilburning.jpg
[attach=62587]devil2.gif[/attach]

Attachments

devil2.gif

Hey Paulz, I like your devil, a funny guy, and somehow sympathetic.

new guy here. Hi !

Heres my contribution.

At first it was gonna be just a fat old man but then i decided to go a bit more out there.

Hope u like :smiley: ( sorry for the low quality image )

Twisted.jpg

Great :lol: .This is funny

I didnt start from zspheres .I used the demo soldier mesh…

[attach=63065]vuelofatbrush2.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

vuelofatbrush2.jpg

Ok no problem, very good sculpting :+1: . And something else. Is he flying??

when fat man fly? :lol:

I was playing around with the fat character I posted earlier and decided I would throw a render up to get some feedback. Too bad there’s not more post’s in here, it’s a great challenge. I wish I could get paid doing this.
Butcher.jpg

that’s all that we want!

:+1: Great rendering . i Like it :slight_smile: . Thanks for posting.:slight_smile:

Hello everybody, I edited mine a little. I added some skin and body details but i don’t think i will colour it right now. :slight_smile:

[attach=64040]xodro plasma.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

xodro plasma.jpg

not that good at ZBrush. Here is my entry. c&C’s welcome.

troll2.jpg