ZBrushCentral

Male Anatomy Study

hey all…here is my anatomy study…and maby a design for Cafe Challenge…
if theres any problem that you know,comment please…
anatWip01b.jpg
[attach=62531]4ve7i8h.jpg[/attach]
[attach=62511]anatWip01.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

anatWip01.jpg

4ve7i8h.jpg

Looking great to me. Is this going to be a similar exercise as Alex Oliver is doing right now?

Its a good start. The hands are not long enough and the facial muscles are too inflated. They are very thin so, I think you can use the flatten brush to make them look stretched unto the face.

thank you friends…
Bryan Silva ,alex oliver is one of my favorite artist…his work is really good…i think he is the winner of this challenge…this challenge for me is just a training and make me study more…
womball…i try to fix that…
[anatWip01d2.jpg]

Huge improvement. I dunno who’s is better actually, they are both really good. Only issue I see is that the buccantor muscle in the cheek, the area around it could be deeper. Also where the bicep feeds into the forearm, I think there is a recession there.

thank you womball for guiding…here is with little more
AnatWip01b.jpg
[attach=62710]6cxoro7.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

6cxoro7.jpg

this is great stuff! More people need to do these kind of studies. Keep it up. Five stars so far;)

thank you darrickpister…
here is with some adjustments…
[anatWip02.jpg](javascript:zb_insimg(‘62744’,‘anatWip02.jpg’,1,0))

very fine sculpt, it’s great :+1:

Floored me!Outstanding control,:+1:

the top part of the thumb is too small and wrongly shaped. it curves upward slightly due to the bone.

Thank you friends…
Remib
calum5ZB
womball
here is with some tweaks on hands on lower body…

Thank you friends…
Remib
calum5ZB
womball
here is with some tweaks on hands on lower body…
[AnatWip02B.jpg](javascript:zb_insimg(‘62782’,‘AnatWip02B.jpg’,1,0))

Keep it up it`s looking amazing

I think this needs to be completey reworked ~lol.Yeah right,for what reason…Urm no reason.Its some of the finest work step by steps Ive ever followed.Im so jealous lol.Just kidden ,I’ll get there one day.Just one thing,will you be smoothing him out after for skin,it would seem such a shame .But perhaps its the best way to build up correct metter and then smooth it where needed.I might try that one year!
Cheers cal

thank you friends…
squeige
calum5ZB…i`ll rebuild it if necessary…
you know its in proggress…and i need more Study…i just try to learn more…

i bringed out his chest…with some other tweaks…
any comments are wellcome…
[AnatWip03A.jpg](javascript:zb_insimg(‘62839’,‘AnatWip03A.jpg’,1,0))

im amazed by this thread… and i will keep it in my favorites for a long time to come… ur work is great! im assuming u used an anatomy book for references?

either way great job! :smiley:

Looks Great! Dont smooth it! I love the sharp muscles.

The muscles in the forearm could be pushed a lot more and there may be a few missing on your model. 2 muscles start from just before the wrist and feed into the thumb.

hey all…
zanrok
division3d
womball
Thank you…

here is with more proggress…
anatWip05Head.jpg