ZBrushCentral

Pixologic Announcement: ZBrush 3 Documentation Available As PDF

Hello ZBrushCentral members,

We have updated the home page of ZBrush.info and we have created two downloadable PDFs.

• ZBrush 3 Practical Manual
  • ZBrush 3 Reference Manual
Click Here To Go To Download Page

ZBrush documentation is constantly being added to by our documentation staff and updated to reflect new features and new ways to use features.

Each downloadable PDF contains the date at which it was made. Older versions will be retained and newer versions will be created as necessary or when an important focus of the documentation has changed.

Thank you to all the ZBrush wiki editors for all their help in building resources for the ZBrush community.

Best,

The Pixologic Team

Cobine this with the announcement of 31 getting ready, and I wonder when you ever sleep.

Thanks a lot, more tha words can evers say!

So nice to have this info finally! Looks like I got a fair bit of reading ahead of me.:slight_smile:

Thank you so much for these PDF’s !

Still have to learn so much .

Thanks much, cause sometimes it’s hard to check something online when I’m in the middle of modeling.

Greatly appreciated =) i’ve been waitin for this, THANKs a million.

Great to see this guide is now here!
Keep up the good work!

I really appreciate all of the work you put into making the manuals. But I have one question: Why don’t you include page numbers in your manuals? It makes it so much easier to find something or know where you left or etc. Especially if the user prints out the manual. For example, say you want to go to Part 5, you would have to flip back and forth to find it (this will also be true when you finally make the printed version available to purchase).

If you do add page numbers, It would be nice to have them also added to the table of contents (for the same reason as stated above) and to the Index (if you ever make one).----Please add page numbers!!!

Thanks again for all your hard work

Great job with the new updated manuals etc.
However I have to agree with LD we really should have page numbers to enable easy finding of subject matter.
I usually print out the manuals and find page numbering a great asset.
So guys please I ain’t complaining too much but try to make the manuals a bit more easy to negotiate.
Having said that, it is nice to find an updated source of information that is well documented and graphically pleasing.

Thanks to the Pix team

I’d like to add my vote for a more printable PDF. I do print these things out and I’m sure many others do too.

Sweet! Thanks.

Humble thanks O great ones… :+1:

Thanks so much for the time and effort the team has put into these pdf’s!! I really needed some help…lol

P.S. Don’t know about yours but my printer can add page numbers…