ZBrushCentral

Hulk WIp

Hey guys,
Really inspiring work all around…I have been working on this character for a bit…so let me know what you guys think!!
still a wip needs a lot more work…just love z3
All c &c is welcome
[attach=62975]hulk01qn1.jpg[/attach]
Shot at 2007-07-07

Attachments

hulk01qn1.jpg

Heres a closeup of the head

[attach=62976]hulk02lz3.jpg[/attach]
Shot at 2007-07-07

Attachments

hulk02lz3.jpg

He is so massive! I like his forarms… But I dont know about the trapeze …

The thigh’s connection to the crotch is strange. You may need to flesh that out some.

he is very hulkish!! id scale down the arms a bit --length wise…and the trapezius muscle also… Seems a bit out of control ! =)

great start though!

heres a screenie to show ya what i mean.

hulk-from-the-movie.jpg

I like the face detail.

The anatomy/musculature is too exagerated though, needs to be scaled back and thought through.

Hulk on steroids…someones gonna get hurt. :smiley:

I think you scale up the chest muscles so it looks like he could support those arms. The neck muscles do not make sense anatomically. I would also work on the wrist area and push some of the tendons out there. The hulk doesn’t need to be tamed and this is your interpertation it seems, so all things are possible. :+1:

NAH! I like the proportions he has right now better, so much more treathning
great job!!!

Yeah I think hes very promising, as above, thighs need connecting, bigger pectorals, rethink the mess at the neck. Hes great! keep on pushing the steroid limits.:+1:

Hey guys,
Thanks for all the great feedback, really appreciate it.
I have made a few changes…changed the traps and the neck area…I was going for one of the more extreme looks like stuff from mike deodato jr…but I dont think I pulled it off…Still needs a bit more work…
I left the crotch upper thigh area undefined coz I planned on getting his shorts in…I have blocked it out now in this update…hope it is an improvement…

yeah more steroids…more veins…more muscle…:slight_smile:

YsenGrin: yeah…I was going for the more extreme version …have tried to improve the trapeze area
Teyon : Yeah…I left it undefined…coz the shorts is gonna cover it
Zanrok : Thanks for the feedback and the screen…I have changed the proportions a little bit

clever_guy: Thanks…Yeah I am in the process of fixing the traps
Giantsun : Yup…more muscles and veins on the way :slight_smile:
womball : Thanks …working on getting the proportions better
BuendiaCG: Thanks dude…hope you like the new update
tonytrout: Thanks dude…will keep pushing :slight_smile:

Shot at 2007-07-10

Shot at 2007-07-10

the changes you’ve made are a vast improvement mate. its looking great. nice work :slight_smile:

Now he looks like a real powerhouse… look like he cold easely lift up tank!!:smiley: