ZBrushCentral

Ghoul

Ghoul

Just a little Friday the 13th fun for the night…lol though it’s 415am on the 14th now… :smiley:

Have a great weekend

Ron
catfishmn@aol.com

July132007ghoulHead123bFcropped.jpg

Aghhhhhhh,monstrosity!

Great ghoul guy Ron,:+1:
cal

Great stuff Ron, like the way you got the hair on this chap. is that painted or modeled?

I’m nearly ready to start posting, so keep an eye out. Getting round all the new features has put me right bac to a big learning curve. And there are so many good posts going up now I feel I need my first ZB3 post needs to be productive, and not just some random doodle or WIP I won’t finish.

Keep up the good work mate.
S

Excellent job on the hair, Ron. I had a feeling you’d do something on Friday the 13th!! I second panstar’s question on whether it’s modeled or painted. I can see that there is some modeling done on it, but not sure if it’s 100% or not. Or, did you use spaceboy’s technique with the convert to main?

Thanks guys…

I liked the hair on this one too. Just painted on a bald head using the fiber brush. Then I painted individual hairs with the simple brush. Used the highlighter brush to add shading and highlights in/on the hair.

Here is an image with the makeup of parts of the image.

I am glad you liked this one. It was a lot of fun to make.

Panstar, the learnign curve isnt that steep. With the works you have done use those lessons and techniques and the added features in z3 will only enhance your wonderful images, truly.

Ron
catfishmn@aol.com

[attach=63488]July132007AlienHead123bFparts1J.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

July132007AlienHead123bFparts1J.jpg

Not so much the learning curve, though i have delved in to the Topology and Rigging, and I’m still not sure on the Matcap, I know they don’t react with light sets now!! As for ages I thought it was just the shadowing that didn’t react and couldn’t figure out why it was that when I added another light, it went Splat on me.LOL

But taking all these new deatures on seems to have pushed my workflow out a bit. So I’m working on a new piece Working Title ( SIrens Island) but I keep leaving it to doodle and explore. It’s like opend so many possibilities with me work, I’m just tacking the best direction to get me workflow in check. I will be back Promise. Soon

I’l lkeep you posted
S

I dont think its funny at all, Look, I had a late night and I certainly didnt know anyone was taking pictures!

Bloody paparazzi! :mad:

I will be looking for it, Panstar…

LOL Slashpot…if you look like this, then we could definitely hang out together and argue over which one of us is the ugliest…

thnx for the comments you two.

Here is something I finally got a little time to start doodling with this afternoon…(once I got rid of the kids for a couple of hours…:smiley: )

There is a good chance he will end up like the above image…muhahhahahhahaa…

thnx for lookin

Ron
catfishmn@aol.com

ps…more stylized rather than anatomically correct…will probably scab him up and add hair…etc…

:stuck_out_tongue:

[attach=63673]july16th2007MaleHeadEyes12AAJ.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

july16th2007MaleHeadEyes12AAJ.jpg

well scabbed him up a bit as promised :smiley: :o :smiley:

Used images of turkey dressing and raw steaks to paint with along with the vein alpha within zbrush3.

Milked out his eyes a bit with a 3d plane, toy mat, and low RGB.

May still add hair later.

All for now.

Ron

Edit…went ahead and tried out some hair…don’t know if I like it or not…feedback is welcome.

2nd edit…
Started another head model…had an ethnic flare to it I thought…kinda green around the gills, but he is still alive and somewhat normal looking I guess…

enjoy…
Ron

afroA1bcJJ.jpg
[attach=63676]july16th2007MaleHeadEyes12bc,bmp.jpg[/attach]
[attach=63680]july14zombie1b.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

july16th2007MaleHeadEyes12bc,bmp.jpg

july14zombie1b.jpg