ZBrushCentral

My latest character model!

Hello:
This is my latest character model, base mesh and render in XSI, head sculpt with zbrush, also I add more final details in ps, comments and crits are welcome, thank you!
Black.jpg

Attachments

Model.jpg

You’ve done a wonderful job with this character! I’d like to know more about your workflow and who the character is modeled after? Did you consider using the ZB3 render engine? I ask because this is an endless debate on my part. Also, did you just import the hi-res character directly into XSI, or did you use displacement maps? Another thing I like about this character is the hair. How much post did you do and how much was done in XSI?
Man O’ Man sorry for bombarding you with so many questions.

great pic. very good rendering and i´m interested in exactly the same things hyper1 mentioned.

Soooo real!! :grimacing:
Those eyes! How did you make them??
Top row for me, and you HAVE to tell us more how you did all this. :+1: :+1: :+1:

very nice work.

Awesome! How did you manage to do the hair? It looks like your can see the curls but they aren’t part of the mesh.

hyper1:
The basic model was done before, I had create a similar character like this, but I was unsatisify with that final render effect, so I had remodel a little and take a lot of time to test the skin! You can find some free samples of skin at 3d.sk!
ZB3 render engine? I haven’t try at the moment, would you like to share some skill?:slight_smile:
I import the hi-res model with 5 SDiv into XSI, also I had created bump map and specular map, and render the SSS node with final gathering!
About the hair: There wasn’t hair created in XSI, I added the hair with ps base on the texture of diffuse map and bump map!
I hope that these anwers will be fine to you! Should there have any other, please feel free to post here!:wink:

n-drew, Plakkie, DanasArt:
Thank you very much for your kind words!

womball:
Yes, I think it’s hard to create that kind of curls with hi-res in zbrush, to do the hair with hair simulation in 3d package and photoshop will be a better way!

This is an exercise of the model and render things, I do like to talk you guys about the way and skills, please feel free to post any C&C here, I will really appreciate that, thank you!

Amazing work you have done here. I hope I can one day be able to create something as awesome as you.:+1: :+1:
TWO THUMBS UP!