ZBrushCentral

Need a break New PC Games that are Great for Inspiration

Just thought I would share this with you.
One of the best new games I have ever played.

OverLord

You control these little goblin creatures that beat the tar out of things.
Its fun watching them destroy everything around you.
They even pillage and auto equip themselves based on junk they find.
Example a bowl becomes a helmet, A table leg as a make shift wacking stick.
Very funny stuff.

ONE.jpg

Attachments

TWO.jpg

Untitled-3.jpg

i’m playing

[S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow of Chernobyl

(i don’t know why the lettering is all huge and blue all the sudden)](http://pc.qj.net/S-T-A-L-K-E-R-Shadow-of-Chernobyl-screenshots/pg/49/aid/76501)

it has ten miles of open terrain! plus its pretty hard,
with what they’re dodging and jumping behind crates and such.
it looks very nice though.

in concept, it reminds me of Kobolds Ate My Baby!

I really want to try it out… just need to convince my wife :o

wow stalkers looks pretty sweet

This is great
Gives us a chance to see some ingame stuff before we buy our new toys;)

i bought vampire bloodline 3 weeks ago for 10 bucks, its old but one of the best RPG´s and has great character design.

I highly recommend STALKER… one of the best experiences I’ve ever had with a game… very immersive… imagine Fallout, except replace 1/2 the RPG elements with FPS gameplay… there you have it

it’s also surprised me with some of the creepiest/most intense moments I’ve ever seen in a game… the first underground lab had me on the edge of my seat saying “holy crap I need to get out of here” the entire way through

I have played so many games in last 6 months while on bed, that I dont wanna touch them anymore :wink:

Though these screenshots are making me change my mind. :smiley:

I want to be inspired and relaxed at the same time, I have a game of ‘Ecco The Dolphin’ on the old Dreamcast. It’s old, but it still looks gorgeous, and everything about it is just so tranquil (unless you get mobbed by sharks!) there’s no other game like it.