ZBrushCentral

The Blue Cavern

Recently I´ve been working this image. I´ve made on Zbrush a female model than I decided to do a complete scene.

I used Zbrush to create the rocks and Maya to render, lights and paintfx.
I will be posting here the light´s setup and render passes used in the composition.

I hope you like and critics and comments are welcome.
Thanks

[106862_1185124072_large.jpg]

Enchanted! Top Row! :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

I like the colors, and focus of this design.

Excellent work. The modeling and rendering is great. My only crit would be on the composition. It’s seems a bit too vertical. I still looks great thoudh.

My god, how beautiful–a modern Maxfield Parrish. Sweet work. I assume the render was in Maya. And it appears that the large face in the back ground is the same as the butterfly model’s, correct? If you would be so kind as to post a wireframe, I’m interested in how you did the wings. Overwhelming and worthy of a place in the top row.

willbrown1 Hi dude, thx for your comment.

j lizzle Hi. Can be…but, I did several layouts and compositions, but this last image looks to me the better version, by the way…thxs for your comment.

sadicus Thanks for your comment dude

regmonroe Hi. Thanks for your comment. About the model on background…yes, I used the same basemesh and translate to do a ancient statue… About the wing, I will post here the wire frame.Thx again

Well, here’s the render pass on maya

[passes.jpg]

Great Alan!!
top row!!!

Alex OLiver

One of the better digirtal artworks I ever saw.
Yet, I do have one critique: the rocks that form the wall of the cave are flat. They follow a straight line like a horizon.
In my very personal opinion it would be better ifyou would breakl that horizontal line and have some rocks protrude, eventually in post.

Thumbs up toes up,hang on (grabbed wife) her thumbs and toes uo too!!!A real treat on the forum!

cal

Very good. :+1: A nice work.

alexleia Hey Alex, how are you dude? Thanks for your comment and support !

Aeneas Hi, I really agree with you and I would to do this change, but I just finished this work, but this comment is totally right. Thanks dude!

calum5ZB Thanks dude!

Rastaman Thanks for your comment dude.

I’m posting a close with some details.

Hope you like it

bluecavern_close_up.jpg

…butterfly :cool:

great job!! I love the post.

Frenchy Pilou Thanks dude

quanie Thanks friend

It´s the model on Zbrush

[fairy.jpg]

Bloody hell! This is one of the most beautifully concieved and executed images I’ve seen on these boards, and that is saying something! Just when you think nothing will surprise you…Wham!

Congrats on a real masterpiece, top row fer sure!

:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Beautiful!! :+1: :+1:

Yay! As a not-so-secret faerie lover myself, I can say you’ve captured the charm and beauty perfectly. :+1:

Ah, you’ve captured the quiet moment we all desire along with a hint of magic. Great work!

Hey Alan

Congratulations !!! wonderful Ilustration …

Very well done …

regards

wev
3Dartist
wev.cgsociety.org

great job!!