ZBrushCentral

Cartoon boxer

Did some experimenting with an old mesh. Love the new tools—so much more control. Got some more abuse to do on this fighter – and texturing of course. Maybe actually finish this one… :lol:

Cartoony.jpg

I like him, he seams punch drunk. Great style. Cant wait to see more.

Saw this in the Silo forum and wanted to say how cool it looks! Great work!

Thanks guys! More to come soon–got a whole weekend to myself! :smiley:

Beautiful cartoon style. You’ve got a great balance between the details and the toon look. Thanks for sharing.

Very cool, I like it a lot. Keep it up.

very very nice style…he looks like someone i know…haha…keep it up!

hi guys—sorry to bump my own thread but i didn’t want to start a new one. i want to start texturing this guy and use the matcap i have applied as a base. can i do that? is there a way to kind of “bake” it on or anything?

sorry if this has been answered elsewhere. i searched around, but proabably didn’t word it correctly.

thanks!

OK assuming that you get to the the point where you’ve polypainted over your matcap a texture you consider done. Transfer it to a UV’d texture map.

Now make yourself one displacemnt map (bare with me here!) After doing this go to your texture and do a crop and fill. This will give you the texture material (including any cavity type FX you hve in the shader you used.)

Its then a simple matter of exporting the doument as a psd and using in your external app of choice.

Hope that helps.

Wayne…

Just in case…
Make sure MRGB is on,then color menu->fill object.

that sounds pretty easy wayne. thanks for the tips guys, i’ll give them a try!!