ZBrushCentral

Sb-head

hey all…here is first wip , someone`s head (in proggress)…
any comments are wellcome
[SB_WIP01.jpg](javascript:zb_insimg(‘64436’,‘SB_WIP01.jpg’,1,0))

very realistic. :+1:
is this a zb render?

Very cool! No critiques from me. :slight_smile:

Very nice face…

My only comment would be that the ear shape lacks a bit of definition and sharpness.

Beautiful work! Great flow to the sculpt and the render looks tight-

nice sculpt!

Very nice! He looks a little like Patrick Stewart. Keep it up!..Make it so number one.

-Ryan

wow thats good. I agree about the ear. Really nice piece.

He is similar to John Locke from series Lost. :slight_smile:

hey all…
thank you guys for your comments…

ior-calin…yes its a ZBrender
Teyon
Sebcesoir…thank you for refrence…i must fix that
Teneprism
stalsby
rynomyte…no its not Patrick Stewart…
brettSinclair…will fix that
ImpScary…its not John Locke…

ok…here is with cloth and some changes,Rendered in Zbrush
[SB_WIP02b.jpg](javascript:zb_insimg(‘64533’,‘SB_WIP02b.jpg’,1,0))

sorry…it was just a double post…so edited

Well, we know who it not now:laughing: , maybe you should tell us who your inspiration is??? A general question for the wise masters here. The soft tissue around the male jaw and chin with the stubble is a snap with ZB3. However, I’ve seen many approaches to the head stubble which varies widely from person to person (those with shaved heads and those with bald heads. Should that stubble be a pore or raised (I can’t seem to find any good close up reference photos).

Great job on the character!

ok hyper1…i decide to say it after make its face looks like…its my first try to creating an actor…he`s from ALLOVER :lol:

hey all…my problemis that i cant fine enough refrence for this guy…i just found a lot of (most pay) images on wireimages…
i wanna make it looks like Sean Bean…
any commenst are wellcome
[SB_WIP03b.jpg](javascript:zb_insimg(‘64576’,‘SB_WIP03b.jpg’,1,0))

Pretty damn close. I think his nose is off though. Sean doesn’t have the clef in his nose. You could probably square off the chin a bit more and add bigger ear lobes.

Found this through google. You probably have it though :wink:

http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/new_line_cinema/the_lord_of_the_rings__the_fellowship_of_the_ring/sean_bean/ringspre2.jpg

Hey Majid,

Love the shirt. Its looking pretty good. Keep up the good work.

Cheers,
Nate Nesler

very grate work i love to see more from ur end
thnx
regards
MSM

the model is very nice. like the small details.
Actually there must be lots of refs of Sean Bean on the net, cause i collected some time ago nearly 150 good photos of him.

Here is my advice about proportions. the eyes and mouth are the parts that’ll make it look like Sean Bean and those parts needs correction i think.
[attach=64583]attachment.gif[/attach]

Attachments

attachment.gif

thank you friends for your comments…
brettSinclair thank you for helpful refrence
MatrixNAN
MSMBrush
turx thank you man…it was really helpfulll…if you can share that searched images PM me please…i found some more images on yahoo search image engine…

so here is with some changes
[SBhead_wip04.jpg](javascript:zb_insimg(‘64627’,‘SBhead_wip04.jpg’,1,0))

it looks really nice, but I think eyes are too separated, I think they should be closer one to another… just my opinion.