ZBrushCentral

hello

hello .

i just talk with jade :wink: and christophe . and i can post some image of assassin s creed not a lot but i hope u enjoy it .

some character i made for the game and some sss test i made for me .

this is not new image but still interesting to see i think.

ok so next time i will post a personal project

phat.assassin_01.jpgassassin_low_poly.jpgapriest_screen.jpgV_female.jpgasi.jpgb.jpglar.jpg

Attachments

assassin_low_poly.jpg

asi.jpg

:grimacing: DROOL…

very good renderings,man!! :slight_smile:
what prog you used for the sss tests?

Really, really impressive work there my friend. :slight_smile:

you just talked to jade?..you lucky man you.
About the artwork…flawless…i loved the previews for this game and assassin’s creed manages to rank top in my wishlist next to starcraft2:)…and that’s coming from someone that’s absolutely crazy about starcraft…still playing it at least twice a week after all these years:)
5 stars

WOW!!!
This is amazing! I thought they were real pictures! I’ll be sure to buy assasin’s creed now!

I’ve just gotta know: are some of your textures from photos, because if they are not you just might have to be consider yourselves demi-gods! The detail is truely incredible! I know that everyone is crammed on this project so thanks again for sharing. Ya, know this is going to bump up sales :smiley: .

okay----now you’re just showin’ off! remarkable stuff. i can’t wait until game engines are powerful enough to work with hi-res models like these. i’d pay mucho bucks for a system like that!

phat?.. indeed! nice stuff :+1:

great work man ,cant wait to play assasin.
Excellent pieces both modeling and texturing. The main character looks very bad a@@.
Cant wait to see more work from u:+1:

Salut mon vieux!! Nice job!!! you are one of my inspiration Pat!!

Pi taime tu ta new job?

Cheer’s my friend!!

Steve Jubinville

Vraiment cool tes stuff,ça promet pour le jeux, j’ai hate de voir la suite! :wink:

It’s a given to say that these are wicked sick. That is what the kids are saying these days, right? I have a few questions though. J Are you aloud to post the wire framed version of the low poly turn around you posted? That would be amazing to see. And when you worked on these heads was there a lot of zbrush used or are we looking at some killer textures made up from photos?

Really amazing models! The textures are really life-like!

Great work as usual from you guys at Ubisoft. I’m really looking forward to playing Assassin’s Creed.

Sweet work, i specialy like the last guy, i may be curious but, what kind of resolution do you guys use ingame ?

Congrats

That is not the first time I see those things and I am still very impressed!!!
Very nice! Cant wait to see your new personal stuff!!!
Assassin’s creed was a great experience!

Bonsoir!!!

So you are the one who made main character? Who was making concept if I may ask?
Great job - and Jade should be an actress herself :laughing: :+1: :+1:

Keep it up!

PS

you’ve posted here 25 times in the last 3 years? :wink:

Incredibly delicious. :stuck_out_tongue:

All done by one person?

:grimacing:
I think this smily shows you how I feel =p Absolutely AMAZING! If I hadn’t seen the wireframes, I’d probably be accusing you of beeing a phoney claiming a photo to be a 3d render =p

I must say that this is probably the best 3d renders I’ve ever seen, and I’ve seen a lot of 3d renders. Assassin’s Creed is bound to be the best game ever released when people like you are working on it.

I can’t believe how extreme the 3d is on Assassins Creed. It must be one of the best games ever to be released when it comes to visual effects.

Assassins Creed has actually been on my wish list for a loooong time. I seriously can’t wait until the release!

I dont think there has ever been a so deserving 5 star.

My Best
Henning