ZBrushCentral

my Aliens

hey all !
i start this thread for my aliens…here is the first…sculpted about 4 hours…
any comments are wellcome…
[alien_front.jpg](javascript:zb_insimg(‘65173’,‘alien_front.jpg’,1,0))

Attachments

alien_3.4.jpg

I think it looks really good! nice work, but please change the nose. That nose is way too much human. Besides that i like it. :slight_smile:

/ Max

i like it! :+1:
it’s very cool. good job man! :smiley:

Very good job Skulll_monster!!!

… also I like his nice Aristocratical Look… :smiley:

Now continue…

:+1:

awesome!!! please, post up some lessons :wink: lol

is that a Zbrush render!!!

Doesn’t really look like an alien, but does look like a finely done head study, well done mate :+1:

I just realised, it looks like Karl Malden from “The Streets of San Francisco”

Yes/No?

Maybe it’s just me! :stuck_out_tongue:

hey skull monster, i like the subtly of it. Nice work, not over done but not human.

thank you all friends,
Max the Artist…thank you…i changed the nose
ior-calin…thank you
piz…thank you
jmesias…thank you…ye…i usead Zbrush for rendering…
Angelstein…thank you…oh man…hehe…its an Alien !!!
njmaxaddict…thank you…maby now its better !!

i used Zbrush for rendering…rendered with matcap material…you can use flat shader as a Alpha layer for your render…and use some gradiant or background you like…
any comments are wellcome…
[aline_02Front.jpg](javascript:zb_insimg(‘65330’,‘aline_02_3.4.jpg’,1,0))

Attachments

aline_02_3.4.jpg

Oh yes, much more alien like now mate, but alas, much less Karl Malden like :cry:

The changes to the head shape and the longer more slender neck makes the difference :+1:

the skin looks just awesome, although i have to agree, he doesnt exactly look alien, the 2nd version is more in-human.

Nice details.

house2.jpg

You have great loose skin and wrinkles everywhere, the only thing i would critique would be the nostrils. i would push them back more so it looks like a cavity. its so flat right now and does not look like there is anything going into his head.

Great model. Love the style. Nose could use some holes in it, besides that, what a great mean looking alien. :+1:

Hey,

I really like your anatomy work on this. Keep going its looking great. Really interested in seeing how it turns out.

Cheers,
Nate Nesler

Sweet! Incredible! It’s heading to the top row I’d say.
Though I think it’s too symmetrical. You might wanna try monstermaker’s method of not using symmetry and sculpt one side of the face then the other. It’s doing the same job twice, but it seems to give a lot of realism. Otherwise, it’s perfect. :+1: :+1: :+1:

Wow just cam across this alien. I like him a lot. He seems like he would be good at an intergalactic library. Oh sorry too much SCI-FI lol. Really good pic.