Default Space Station

Personal piece done to experiment with some techniques in both Zbrush and Keyshot

Default Outpost

Hi all. Personal piece to experiment with various techniques.

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

nice concept!

Thank you, Zayacoon

Default Tristanartform ZBrush 2018 Beta test images

HI all. It was great fun being able to test out the powerful new modeling features in ZBrush2018.

Attached are images of two of the models I created for the test. All modeling and texturing was done inside Zbrush 2018. Keyshot was used for the colored renders and Photoshop for comp.

Both models were done using Sculptris Mode to create the original model -- no dynamesh at all. The spacecraft, helmet and belt buckle for the panicky alien were done almost entirely using the new insert primitive functions along with the new deformers. Final detailing was done using my traditional Zbrush techniques.

ZBrush 2018 has some really amazing new additions to the Zbrush toolkit, and I'm looking forward to watching the direction everyone's art will take as people discover ever newer and amazing ways to utilize the new capabilities.

Default Space farers

Personal work. Space life form.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Space_Farer_1b_WEB.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	341.1 KB 
ID:	595040  

I visited your underground city, I mean: you do not have one gallery here but many rooms in which things happen. Makes it a wee bit more difficult to find things, but it's more than worth the effort.

I write this because there are not many comments, and this whilst your work more than merits them. It 'may' be due to the individual pages of each new work.

Whatever: I visited them all, and they brought the following sentence back to the surface:

It is absolutely necessary, for the peace and safety of mankind, that some of earth's dark, dead corners and unplumbed depths be let alone; lest sleeping abnormalities wake to resurgent life, and blasphemously surviving nightmares squirm and splash out of their black lairs to newer and wider conquests.
    H. P. Lovecraft

Erik, this is easily one of the nicest things anyone has ever sad about my work. Thank you very, very much!

I am not so savvy a forum poster. Maybe there's a way to unify my stuff so that it's more accessible. I'll make enquirers, but either way. Again, that was very nice to hear. Thank you

Erik, thanks for bringing the problem to my attention. I asked the ZBCentral folks for help and the very excellent Matthew Yetter got back to me right away and then merged all my threads into one. Cheers, to both.

T

Default Retro Robot

I started this character to use for a specific project that wound up getting scrapped very early on.

However, I'd already gotten hooked on the style of 1950's B-movie robots and decided to go ahead and make this anyway.

I'm more happy with the model than the render I got, but that's me.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Retro_Robot_04_WEB.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	417.2 KB 
ID:	613832  

Thank you, Gendragon

Default Bored Magistrate

Here's a WIP of something I'm doing to experiment with some Keyshot render settings.

These are BPR renders of where it's at right now. A little crude at the moment.

When the model's done and I make maps, I'll start the Keyshot rendering tests.

Default Quick character sculpt

Here's a fast character piece I did. A little less than a day. Originally I was going to do just a bust, but then decided to do a full character. I could have gone a lot further on this guy, obviously but my original idea was to leave him this vague to leave more freedom in a paint over in Photoshop. ZBrush sculpt, Keyshot render

Default From previous....

I guess I never showed this one. I never got past this point, but I just now noticed I never posted these -- only the first WIP shots

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 915161718